HER EYES

Author's POV:

Y/N is also an army , after a year after stanning BTS, she planned to work at HYBE so she can meet them daily, She is OT7 but her ultimate bias is our" WWH JIN you know "( ahaaaaa I know all army dream to see them daily hahaha n we all know that is not possible for all , imagine HYBE hiring all million armies how horrible right , ya ya we all are employees of the famous company THE JINHIT entertainment hehehehe ).

as she planned to join the company she approached her relative ,who was working in HYBE as JK"s assistant , he was her brother in relation . Y/N and Mr. Kang was close enough but is never forced him to get any thing about BTS , as she knows that he works hard. when she asked him to help her to get job in HYBE he agrees in seconds which made y/n blank and surprise. it was easy to get her job in there. She expected to work as an normal employee like everyone but her brother told her to be JK's assistant when he not around. Mr.Kang is a very busy person and his more busy now with JK's solo album, as JK is also busy in making his solo album more effective and reach every army's heart. Y/N was very happy to be JK's assistant.(wooow how lucky y/n is to get a brother like that ;;;;;))))) can i get brother like him)

as y/n is getting trained to be a good assistant for one week. Her brother was very happy that she was good at it. Mr. Kang thought that he will introduce her to JK that she will be his assistant when he is not around. As he gets JK's call to get him some cold coffee , he was out to handle some issues and called Y/N to get JK his cold coffee.

 As he gets JK's call to get him some cold coffee , he was out to handle some issues and called Y/N to get JK his cold coffee

Y/N'S POV:

She was so nervous that she is going to meet JK . She enters the door and takes a deep breath. *knock knock* she knocks the door and JK says "why you are knocking this time". " WTH.... he don't know that I am coming , did my oppa didn't tell him, ooooh noooooo ooooh noooooo(stop singing left and right now hahaha) , what should I do ?" her mind asks so many question at a time and she become more nervous now. Her heartbeat rises as she see JK lying on couch, she barely can see his face but she notices that he is so tired. When JK says to give hm a head message she was shocked and didn't made a noise and head to give him a message.

"why your hands are soo soft " JK grabs her hand. Y/N was in heaven now. When he yells at her to get out of the room , she was so scared and runs towards the door. "WTH.... did I do anything wrong ?" she panics as she comes out of door. She clams herself and calls her brother and tells him what happened. He didn't scold her as he forgets to inform JK about y/n , he clams her and tells her to wait for his next order. She waits for Mr. Kang next call.

JK' s POV:

As he sees y/n he was so shocked that she is a girl . "WOW she is beautiful " as he sees her and her EYES catches , he melts himself in her eyes but suddenly he smells strong blood smell he yells at her. He feels bad that he yelled at her and he deicides to say sorry to her.

 He feels bad that he yelled at her and he deicides to say sorry to her

Are you guys liking it????

I also want a brother like Mr. Kang ╥﹏╥

I decided to write 3 -2 time a week.

Jin is so cute when he cooks ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙ I want to eat him nom nom nom (≡^∇^≡)

Love you boras ,★⌒ヽ(●^、^●)Kiss!
Sleep tight and wear warm clothes because it's too cold (๑'ᴗ')ゞ
Good night ʕ ﹷ ᴥ ﹷʔ