OPPA

Mr. Kang inters in to JK's office and introduces Y/N officially. Mr.Kang tells JK that he have some work so he is going to US for a week and explained that this was the reason that he choose Y/N to be his assistant.

 Mr. Kang told Y/N not to tell anyone that she is his sister not even to JK. Mr. Kang leaves the office. JK can control himself now around Y/N because he was felling better than yesterday .

" Kookie.!!!!!" Y/N calls JK. "what did you called me?!?!? are you an army too?" JK askes' "hmmm hmmm sorry Mr. JK , yes i am an army too so its my habit to call you kookie as an army.sorry to make you uncomfortable " Y/N says."its ok, anyway I am sorry that I yelled at you yesterday, I was so tired. sorry miss Y/N" JK apologizes." its.... its... its ok Mr. JK, I can understand " Y/N says nervously"don't be nervous around me , feel free and do your work properly , I am very strict when it comes to work" rises his right eyebrow " yes Mr. JK I will do my work properly" y/n says after some work and it was already evening 6, JK was sooooo comfortable with Y/N."who is your bias?" JK askes"ohh hmmm aaaaaa" Y/N was shocked that Jk asked her this question out of blue."ooooo i guess then its not me, you don't like me then?? " JK says as he makes his cute angry face

" its not like that , I am OT7 but my bias is Jin " Y/N says shyly"ooo your checks are red , do you like Jin hyung that much??? shall I help you to meet him" Jk askes "really can you do that for me" Y/N jumps out of seat and feels really exited"oh...

" its not like that , I am OT7 but my bias is Jin " Y/N says shyly"ooo your checks are red , do you like Jin hyung that much??? shall I help you to meet him" Jk askes "really can you do that for me" Y/N jumps out of seat and feels really exited"ohhh cool cool , claim down " Jk says"ohhh sorry i was sooo happy and excited" Y/N says"then shall we meet him at dinner ?" Jk askes her"ohhh really !! am i going meet my WWH oppa Jin !!! i am sooo exited !! urghaaa is it really?" Y/N is soo excited " yes now we will do some work and finish it then we will go" Jk says"ok then we will finish today's work early and we will leave fast , so that I can get ready to see my bias" Y/N says, seeing Y/N happy makes Jk happy and he was feeling something in his heart.after finishing work JK and Y/N leaves to JK's house.since they are living in their own apartment in the same building, JK calls Jin to eat his dinner with him.

Jin enters JK home " ohhhh jaykayyyy " hugs him. JK hugs him back. 

Y/N stands behind JK there as if she saw a ghost. She couldn't process handsome Jin's bare face with his blue RJ pajamas.

 She couldn't process handsome Jin's bare face with his blue RJ pajamas

Jin sees Y/N and askes" JK who is she ?". "she is my new assistant Y/N. she is also an army and you are her bias " JK introduces Jin to Y/N. Jin comes towards Y/N " hi, I am Jin WWH you know, you have a good taste" winks at her.

 Y/N opens her eyes wide and her jaw dropped down as she sees Jin in front of her and also winking at her. She felt like earth is revolting fast and she fells down. "what happened Y/N " JK and Jin were scared and tried to wake her up.

Y/n open her eyes after 2mins and sees JK and Jin staring at her while she was lying on couch. "what!! Am I dreaming" pinches herself. JK and Jin laughs at her . " no you pabo, it's not dream " Jin pats her head. Y/N wakes up and sit straight as heartbeat was so fast, she was controlling herself and trying to breath. " let's eat , I am hungry" Jin pouts and all went to have dinner.

While having dinner all chit chatted. Jin and Y/N became a good friends in one meet. "Y/N you are so funny and you are sooo comfortable " Jin compliments her. " thank you oppa " Y/N says shyly. "did you just call him oppa" JK askes her as he was shocked. "ca.. can.. can I call you oppa" Y/N askes Jin hesitantly . "off course you can jagiya" Jin says to Y/N , Jin and Y/N laughs looking at each other while JK was trying know what is going on here.

 All finishes their dinner and " ohh it's late I will go and play some game, then I will sleep" Jin says. "oppa don't play till late night ok" Y/N says cutely . " ohhh don't do that Y/N, oppa will feel heavy in heart" Jin teases her. "why are you guys are talking like this" JK makes annoying face. Jin and Y/N laughs at Jk ," ok i will take a leave now , bi guys , jagiya reach your home safely" Jin says as he leaves home.

It was already 10pm now , Jk says to Y/N to stay home because it's late. As she is his assistant she can be with him 24hrs. Y/N told JK that she will leave but JK said he have some work to do, so Y/N stays. 

guys are you enjoying ?????

I will die if I see Jin winking ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

I am enjoying while writing and I will try my level best to write good

thank you Boras ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

love you Boras (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

meet you in next chapter