𝙭𝙭.

𝘅𝘅. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Yura's mind was in a complete spiral as she laid in her un-organized bedroom on her messy bed.

Really, what the hell was he thinking? What the hell was she thinking, replying like that?

She glanced at her digital alarm clock positioned on her nightstand.

2:34  it read.

This wasn't unusual for her though. But most times, it would be her insomnia keeping her up at night, or the 'out-of-nowhere' heat that suddenly appeared when she tried to sleep. This time, it was only her pure thoughts.

Eventually, she decided this was a decision for the upcoming day, not one for her sleep deprived self.

First 3:21

Then 4:58

Lastly, 6:13

Three times, it had been three times she had woken up that night. Clearly, the world was not planning for her to be able to get a good nights sleep.

The one time she needed to rest her mind, she couldn't sleep
Absolutely perfect wasn't it?

Yura had finally given up. This sleep situation wasn't going ti work, and so she decided that giving up would be the best option.

She stared up at her ceiling for a good 15 minutes before dragging herself out of bed, hoping for the day to turn into a productive one. Make the best out of a bad situation right?

20 different possible outfit combinations that she'd never wear out and it was still only 6:48am. Yura plopped herself down on her conveniently placed pouf.

This was never going to get better if Yura didn't tell someone, and so that's exactly what she thought she'd do. There was no more time to check social media for her, it was only time to conspire which one of her lovely squad members she shall annoy.

 There was no more time to check social media for her, it was only time to conspire which one of her lovely squad members she shall annoy

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚
hey
you up?

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
yea, we have practice at 7:30
so i had to be up

Yura noticed the bland and dry tone in chan's messages. Clearly something was off, but if he wasn't gonna tell, she wouldn't force him. Her plan was to simply act a fool to his tone until he was ready, if he ever would be.