Chapter 3: Initial Pet Plan

The index was updated.

After discovering the change, Shi Yu's mind immediately rippled.

[Successfully copied Deterrence.]

"According to the rules, as long as I find a proper recipient, I should be able to teach this skill to other pets at any time!"

Deterrence… was the ability that the Wolf King used to lead the wolf pack.

If he could teach this skill to ordinary Snow Wolves, wouldn't he be able to mass-produce wolf kings?

If he could teach this skill to pets of other races, he might be able to train "kings" of other races.

Thinking about it, it was such a system bug! It was ridiculous!

However, the exact reason he was happy was because there was a bug.

He actually had such a powerful Beast Taming Talent. As expected of himself.

Shi Yu smiled. When he returned to his senses, he saw the Snow Wolf King staring at him in confusion.

"Roar—"

The wolf king growled and frowned.

Shi Yu understood. The other party saw him smiling foolishly and suspected that he was not right in the head…

So be it. Shi Yu wasn't angry.

It was impossible for the Wolf King to understand his joy. The joy of humans and wolves was not connected.

He had just taken advantage of the Snow Wolf King, and now Shi Yu found it very pleasing to the eye.

Your Deterrence skill seems very powerful, and right this second, it is already mine.

The Snow Wolf King did not know that its skill had been replicated. After confirming that Shi Yu was not frightened silly by it, it turned around and started eating the meat.

Only after it had eaten and drunk its fill did the ordinary Snow Wolves in the wolf pack dare to surround it.

It must be because the wolf king had left its scent behind. After the wolf king left, the ordinary Snow Wolves were clearly not as fierce as before when facing Shi Yu.

Just like what the other interns said, they got very obedient.

This obedience made Shi Yu's subsequent feeding process and study of the index in his mind much smoother.

"You can really teach this…" Shi Yu was excited after distributing the food to the Snow Wolves.

Just now, when there were Snow Wolves in his vision, the information on the first page of the illustrated stone handbook in Shi Yu's mind had changed.

The skill state changed from No Target Set to Can Be Taught.

In other words, he could indeed teach the deterrence skill in the illustrated handbook to every Snow Wolf that he had just fed!

Man-made Wolf King!

Of course, Shi Yu would obviously not rashly use this teaching ability.

Not only would it consume an unknown amount of energy, but it would also be a big problem to have the other Snow Wolves in the breeding base learn deterrence skills…

He continued the feeding…

Shi Yu devoted himself to it, and soon, the work was completed. However, it was a pity that he could not replicate the other skills of the Snow Wolves during the feeding process.

After all, except for the Wolf King that constantly showed its deterrence, the other Snow Wolves would not be so bored as to use their racial skills during mealtimes.