Chapter 5: Three Skills

At the pet breeding base of Icefield City.

At night.

A figure walked out of the dormitory building and went straight to the infirmary.

In the pet breeding base, it was common for wild pets to fight, and occasionally, the breeder would be accidentally injured.

Therefore, most regular pet breeding bases would be equipped with an infirmary.

The infirmary here was not particular about the treatment target. The injuries of humans and pets could be treated, and the treatment method was very simple… In the era of beasts, of course, the healing abilities of pets had to be used.

After quickly arriving at the infirmary, Shi Yu saw the doctor on duty sitting on a chair handling documents.

"What's wrong?" She had looked up when she saw someone coming.

"Doctor, I think I sprained my wrist. I'm worried that it will affect my work tomorrow…"

Shi Yu walked forward and extended his hand. His slightly swollen hand was still trembling.

"Let me take a look." The female doctor was expressionless as she glanced at Shi Yu's wrist.

Through his clothes, she could tell that Shi Yu was an intern breeder here, a student who had just graduated from school.

Usually, this kind of employee loved to get into trouble, but she was already used to it.

"Let me give you a simple treatment," she muttered.

In the next second, Shi Yu felt the temperature around him plummet as a gust of wind appeared out of thin air.

Fwooo…

A breeze blew, and the curtains in the room fluttered.

At the same time, as the female doctor muttered, a huge white-green array formation that flickered with countless light spots appeared in midair, facing Shi Yu.

Then, the formation rippled like water, and a white dandelion floated out.

The white dandelion was bigger than Shi Yu's palm and had no roots. After being summoned by the female doctor, it landed on the back of his hand.

"It'll be done soon," she said.

As soon as she finished speaking, the white dandelion shone with a faint white light that enveloped the back of Shi Yu's hand.

In an instant, Shi Yu felt that he had been cured under the light.

It was true that he had twisted his hand, but it was not that serious. He had done it on the road. Previously, the pain was still a little, but now, it was completely gone.

Shi Yu was amazed.

No wonder the intern said that the infirmary in the breeding base was very impressive. It was indeed impressive.

The existence of transcendent creatures was not bad at all for humans. They could be of great help in areas like medical treatment.

After the treatment, the white dandelion floated up from Shi Yu's hand.

At the same time, in Shi Yu's mind, the third page of the illustrated stone handbook flipped open.

The image of the plant pet Dandelion appeared.

[Skill]: High-Speed Healing

[Skill Level]: Intermediate

<Notes> Wood-type healing ability. It can accelerate the healing speed of ordinary injuries.