Chapter 1 - TomTord.

(Hey y'all, this chapter contains a huge amount of smut and very sexual subjected themes. Onto the chapter!)
————————————————————————
The boys decided to invite the neighbors over and play some 7 minutes in heaven because they were bored as hell. No one knew what to do accept for Edd, so they all put in an item.

The item consisted of Tom's being a smirnoff cap, Edd's because a small piece of cola can, Eduardo's being a diet cola can, Jon's being a crayon, mark's being a M, Matt's being a cone, Tord's being a Communism sign.

The stuff got shuffled and Edd played eneminimo. Tom was chosen so now he has to close his eyes and pick from the hat..
————————————————————————
Tom's POV:
————————————————————————
I was chosen as I grabbed the hat and closed my eyes, shuffled the things around, and picked the...

Communism sign.

I chose Tord. My hands had no idea.. I had no idea! How the hell am I supposed to get along with him and do IT with him?!? He's my freaking enemy!

I can't do this with my enemy!

Or can I..?

————————————————————————
Edd's POV:
————————————————————————
As soon as I saw Tom's face expression I bursted out laughing, kicking my legs. He looked at me with his usual death glare but I  don't care!

I found this super funny, while everyone else was silent.

I stopped them got very awkward, crossing my arms and leaning back on the couch.

————————————————————————
Tord's POV:
————————————————————————
I seen him choose my item and I started to massively blush. Tom was doing the same now as he bit his lip.

He looks at me and I look at him.

He's so danm cute.. how can I resist?!?

I look away in defeat of his cuteness he pulls me up and we go to where we need to.

Me and him ditched the party and went to my room. Yep. Little does he know I have a bunch of...

"Toys" waiting for him.

————————————————————————
Tord's POV:
————————————————————————
I put Tom on the bed and he smirked, pulling me ontop of him. His legs are wide open as he started to beg.

Tom: ' ' * please Tord! I need you!' ' he said with desperation and longing.

I smirk as I go to my closet and grab out some of those.. "toys".

I smile as he started to kiss me, so I of course kissed back and trailed down his neck to his chest as he cried for more.

He is rather.. needy..

He had a erection growing so I took his pants and boxers off and he looked at him as he put my thumb on the slit, rubbing it on it because I knew it was sensitive.

All his mewls and moans were making me harder and harder.

He grabbed out the "toys" and put them beside Tom. His eyes widened as he looked at me in need. He wants it.

I grabbed the Gag ball and put it in his mouth, In instinct he bit down on it.

I smile as I start to grab the vibrator and put lube on it, slowly pushing it in. To tom, it felt horribly painfully long. He wanted the real deal, he doesn't want to be teased anymore.

But as soon as I went from setting 1 to 4, Tom gasp out and moan with pleasure as the vibrating was near beating my prostrate like a drum.I turned it up to 7 to see what would happen and it was beating at Tom's drum hysterically as Tom moaned very loudly, his legs shaking.

I could tell he had enough of that so I turned it off and pulled it out, as to him nearly crying in happiness.

Now he was going to get the real deal.. I put lube on my fingers and gently rub my hands together, getting ready as I put a finger in. Tom moaned out and I let it sit as to be putting in another finger, then another. He's hysterically moaned.

————————————————————————
Tom's POV:
————————————————————————
I hysterically moan as 3 of Tord's fingers in me. God.. why do I have to be so sensitive?!?

I cant hold back the mewls and moans as he felt my erection being touched. I loved this.

' ' *Y-Yes- mm- hah!~' '

I moan out as he put in a 4'th finger, then started to thrust them in hard.

I shout in pain but pleasure as I held onto his shoulders, smiling wildly. This is the ride of my life, my first time with him. He seems rather... good at this.

Has he ever done this with anyone else..?

I wondered on that thought as I felt the real deal being pushed inside of me.

I yelp in pleasure as my back arches, holding onto Tord and every tear I had to shed, because this was so pleasurable.

He let it sit in until he started to thrust in and out as i moaned frantically. This felt..

'soooo goooodddd!' I thought to myself as I stick my Tongue out in pleasure. I couldn't stop feeling it press and brush against my prostate ever so gently... I wanted to scream to just tell him to hit it already.

Soon enough he found it and pounced on that area, as I moaned super loud. He got the hint and started to thrust just like that but pouncing on it..

I screamed and moaned loudly in pleasure as he played with that place.

' ' *Y-ES! MORE!' '

I screamed as I held onto him. He did so and went faster and harder as I let go, panting and moaning.

————————————————————————

After we both let out our liquids, we collapsed beside each other. Panting.

So this is what it's like to have sex. Tom though, smiling.

Tord took the gag off him as he had more room to breath.

They both fell asleep peacefully holding each other; snoring lightly as they debated to clean up tomorrow.

Edd, Matt, Jon, Eduardo, Tord, and Mark we're looking at the door in disbelief as they have never had heard that before. The neighbors quickly got up and left so they all had a good time, smiling and stuff while talking.

————————————————————————

WOAH 1026 WORDS - ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING AND ILL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER, IM GOING TO A BEACH 😭😭😭