the demon's love

At the butterfly mansion.

Nezuko woke up bright and early to greet Tanjiro, only to be interrupted by the one and only.. "NEZUKO CHAAAAN"! Yelled zenitsu, as he ran to her for a hug. "ZENITSU GET OFF MY SISTER!" Exclaimed Tanjiro. "mm,mm." said nezuko (well she can't rlly talk but yah lmfao) as Nezuko hugged Zenitsu. Tanjiro was shocked and both happy about this news, when he noticed Kanao was training. "Ah! Kanao, hard at work?" asked tanjiro. "Kanao nodded and continued as her cheeks went red, and Tanjiro walked on over to her.

"nezuko chan~" Zenitsu said, calmly. Nezuko's cheeks went red as she hugged him tighter. If zenitsu were to die right there, he wouldn't care. He got everything he wanted. Suddenly, Zenitsu heard footsteps. It was Tomioka and Shinobu, coming back from a mission. Zenitsu also heard giggling and teasing from Shinobu. He also realised that their regular heartbeats are much more faster when they're around eachother. He could also hear nezuko's, along with tanjiro and kanao. Zenitsu was smiling like an idiot. Nezuko was tomato red.

Giyushino

"Tomioka-San, why don't you have any friends?"asked shinobu. "Well, Tanjiro, Nezuko and I are friends." replied Giyuu.  Shinobu started smiling even more and started blushing. Giyuu was just confused. "What, what is it? Is there something on my cheeks or-" Giyuu was cut off by shinobu's giggling.  "No silly I'm glad that you have fr- I mean I thought it was hilarious that you had any to begin with," Shinobu answered. "Wait. Your happy about me having friends?" asked Giyuu. Shinobu didn't respond and looked at the ground, as Giyuu usually does when he suddenly stopped.  Shinobu turned to look at him. "Kochou, tell me the truth, why do you always tease me? Do you just not like me..?" asked Giyuu. Shinobu went wide eyed. "No, I don't dislike you, but I understand if you dislike me." replied Shinobu. as she walked faster, hoping to get away from this conversation but Giyuu caught her hand. "Kochou stop running and tell me the truth." Giyuu said. *Why does he care so much. I tease him all he time he must hate me! I'm fine with him hating me if it means he has a few friends! But he has less than what I wanted. I want him to befriend all the hashira and other people. I wanted him to have hundreds and hundreds of friends, and to be more social! But all he has is that many people, and... I really don't want him to hate me.. b-because I-I* Thought Shinobu as she fell to the ground and started crying. Giyuu went wide eyed as he gave her a hug and wiped her tears. Shinobu didn't want to answer the question, but she knew she had to. "U-um.. I-I want you to have plenty of friends, a-and a social life so I teased you so that you could get a lot of f-friends to p-prove me wrong and show o-off... I'm okay with you hating me if it means you have plenty of friends..." said Shinobu. *Because I love you, Tomioka giyuu.*  "Thank you, Kochou." Said Giyuu, as they continued going to the butterfly mansion and shinobu finally stopped teasing giyuu.

Zenzuko, Tankana.

"NEZUKO CHAAN CAN YOU DATE ME OR MARRY MEEEE" Yelled Zenitsu. "Zenitsu!She's too young for marriage " complained Tanjiro. "THEN DATING?" asked Zenitsu. "Up to her." Said Tanjiro. "I have no play in this." Nezuko nodded. "Nezuko are you sure you want to date Zenitsu?" asked Tanjiro. Nezuko nodded. "KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Zenitsu. "NEZUKOOOOOO CHAAN YOUR AN ANGELLL"  Nezuko just blushed when suddenly they heard a thud. "KANAO!"