Chapter 23 𝖒𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘♛ New beginnings never fold 🏁

He looked over at Melanie as she entered the hospital room "Wus craccin cuz you lookin beautiful as always like the dime piece you is"

"Wus craccin cuz you lookin beautiful as always like the dime piece you is"

"I know that's right zaddy she sticked her tongue out on a serious note how you feeling babe?"

"A nigga Gud on crip I just got a headache and some bruises but that ain't shit I been thru worst"

"Well I know you lying when you told me you didn't see the person because I'm not stupid I know it was my dad I set his ass straight because I don't play about mines I told him he's having a grandchild and he conducting himself like a crazy man! He wanted me to tell you he apologize he wants to dead the beef for the baby sake!"

"Yea I agree, a nigga trying to be successful I ain't got time for beef with sin cuhz mane tell dat Nigga I forgive him We got to focus on the bigger pic thas family"

She nodded and Agreeing with him because family was the most important that's what they lived by.

"I'm sorry I got you in this shit!"

"Nah don't go soft on a Nigga I'm not sorry cuz if we didn't go thru the hardships we wouldn't know how strong we both are together we are powerful boog"

She smiled brightly
"Ugh I just love you, your spirit is different"
"And yo vibe is just different I feel you tho" He smiled licking his lips

"You always know how to make a girl smile"

"Then shit I did my job I'm just saying a Nigga care about your well being"

"I know zAddy I care about yours too, that's why I'm checking In with you"

"I appreciate you boog when a nigga going home this food nasty as fucc I got to go"

"You can leave today just take it easy my thug we all know you hella tough" she said sarcastically

"And thas on what?"

She rolled her eyes

"In that's on neighborhood"

"On NEIGHBORHOOD CUHZ!!!" NIP SHOUTED

"Why are you like this she laughed ughhh You my headache foreal"