Scare -Jordan Isaiah White

Jordan's POV:
I had texted my girlfriend y/n to come over and she agreed so now I just wait for her. She lives like 20 minutes away from me and I've been waiting for like 15 so she's probably almost here.
While I waited for her, I got an idea.

I got up, got my Grabber mask that a fan sent me, and I put it on but kept it on my head. I was gonna put it on when y/n gets here so that I can scare her. Y/n has a key to my house so she'll usually knock first then she'll open the door.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock the door. I knew it was y/n so I stood up, put the grabber mask on, and stood against a wall near my bedroom door.

Y/n's POV:
I got to my boyfriend Jordan's house and I knocked first before unlocking it since he gave me a key.
I made my way up to his room and when I walked in, I didn't see him.
I felt something touch my shoulder so I didn't even turn around, I peered my eyes down at the hand and I elbowed the person in the stomach and punched them in the face.
When I turned around, I saw Jordan groaning, holding his stomach and taking off a mask.
"Seriously Jordan!?" -y/n

"Why would u do that!" -Jordan

"What do u expect me to do when I feel something touch my shoulder and IS WEARING A GRABBER MASK!" -y/n

"Touché" -Jordan said while still holding his stomach.

I put my hand on his cheek
"I'm sorry, next time don't do that, alright?" -y/n

He nodded then picked me up and put me on the bed and crawled on top of me, then placed his head on my chest. (He didn't yeet u on the bed, guys 💀)
"Really Jordan?" -y/n

"Yup. I deserve this after u just elbowed me in the stomach" -Jordan

"Yeah yeah whatever" -y/n

"Did I at least scare u?" -Jordan

"Yes, u scared the shit outta me" -y/n

I saw him smile to himself
"Good. At least I accomplished something" -Jordan

I laughed and rolled my eyes while running my fingers through his hair.
He slowly started to fall asleep and so did I.
__________________________________
I'm so sorry that this is short, I'll try to make a longer one <3