╰seven╮

The rain is louder than ever. The kitchen is quiet and dark.

I open my eyes from the deep sleep. "It was only one cup..." I whisper, slowly waking up.

The kitchen is fully dark and surprisingly a bit clean, at least cleaner than it was before I sleep.

Out the window it's still raining heavily. The rain seem like it haven't stopped since the party ended.

As I'm sobering up I decide to leave the kitchen.

The house is suspiciously quiet and empty. There is some guys unconscious on the floor of the dark living room.

(FYI:the house's lights were off)

The garden's huge doors is shut. It's so clean as if that party never happened.

A good fit guy enter from the hallway reaching the unconscious guys and shake their shoulders, Waking them up.

If there's nobody that means I was supposed to leave. Unwanted to get attention.

I hide behind The window's open curtains with my head slightly out to watch.

It's dark anyway so he won't notice me. Even if he did? It's not a big deal, right?

"Yo! Wake up guys go back to your rooms. Mom will come in the morning, at least sleep in your rooms!" He shout picking the empty cups in their hands.

Some wake up tipsily heading to the staircase, others aren't. The others just try to wake each other until they are awake as well.

Chan is one of them as well, he sleepily went to the guy, hitting his shoulder.

"Did you check everywhere already? You know we'll be dead if there was one person." Chan ask still half asleep.

"Yeah yeah I've checked everywhere but a car is still parked out there." The guy say pointing back at the front door.

The darkness is making me sleepy again. Why can't they just open the lights!

"it's Namri's car, she fell asleep upstairs." Chan answer with the Australian accent.

"She came alone?"

"I don't know. I think she mentioned a friend but I can't remember if she came along or not. But if her friend was here she probably would've taken the car." Chan say.

"I'll just check one more time before heading to bed. Goodnight." The guy respond.

"Thanks minho, goodnight." Chan wave and go upstairs.

So minho checked everywhere but still didn't see me sleeping. I don't know if I was lucky or unlucky for not being found.

The minho guy go away checking the other rooms.

I get away from the curtains quickly making sure there isn't anyone.

What am I hiding from? I'm supposed to ask that minho guy if he can call a cab or something.

Rain Is still pouring, I decide it's better to just wait outside and call a cab.

Whilst walking to the front door minho pop out of nowhere in front of me. Are the lights broken or something? the only light that is helping is the moonlight.