╰eight╮

In a rainy day the sky is surprisingly still lit with the moonlight.

"are you Namri's friend or a completely lost stranger?" Minho ask.

"Umm..I fell asleep in the kitchen after trying to find Namri.." I say trying to fix my messy hair.

"Well uhh she's sleeping upstairs, if you want you can sleep in the guest roo-" I cut minho off. "no it's okay I'll just find a cab, my parents are worried anyways." I awkwardly smile leaving the guy with no other option but to smile as well.

"It's 2am you won't find a cab, just stay the night here."

"I'll walk home it's close from here." I don't want to leave Namri alone yet she seem in good hands.

"I'll drive you home if it's not far, it's raining crazy outside."

"No it's completely fine I love rain. I've walked home in worse weather conditions." I still insist on not staying in this house.

Another guy pop out of nowhere again. "When I heard your voice I hoped you came to pay the bills."

The dark is indeed making this whole conversation creepy.

"Jeongin. Why are you still up? And what bill?" Minho stare right into jeongin's eyes.

Jeongin laugh quietly and answer "it's nothing I'm just joking, and the guys aren't sleeping yet. They're loud."

"Would Namri be okay here?" I ask the two guys standing in the dark.

"It isn't her first time here. She's in good hands though, don't worry yourself." Minho reassure me.

she casually come here?! How many times did this woman come here? without me.

"She's a special one though, please take good care of her." I awkwardly say. The Fvck is SHE doing in this house.

"Who ever cleaned this place did a great job." I smile.

"Right? It looks way better now. Thanks to me, and the guy you hired jeongin." Minho smile placing his arm on jeongin's shoulder. "I just called a cleaning service?" Jeongin response. "Still, you did a good job, kid."
"Sure."

Jeongin cross his arms staring at me, "about my head. The ice didn't actually help."

"Im sorry about that. The door was so heavy I couldn't hold it long...you should've held it, nobody's going to hold a door for you."

"Exactly. The door was very heavy, I'm visiting a doctor tomorrow." Jeongin spill.

Minho stare at jeongin a bit concerned "your head got smacked by a door? Are you okay? Is it that serious?" Minho spit all the questions in concern.

"No. It isn't that serious. Her face is just funny being worried." Jeongin laugh pointing at me.

I awkwardly laugh to mach the vibe. "Im glad it isn't serious. I'll get going now. Goodnight."

I go for the door and the guys don't seem to stop me. "The night streets are dangerous, reach home safe. And oh what's your name?" Minho ask.

"Jisun. I'm seok ji-sun." I smile and leave the house.

I'm glad I made it out. deep down, I wish I haven't slept on that chair.

It's raining heavy. As soon as I step a toe on the road track I'm completely soaked.

The short revealing dress is making me feel colder.

"I should've just stayed there. It's fine home isn't that far, I think..." I don't always just leave the house behind. I don't have a map of my house in my mind either. I'm just walking under the rain and the cold breeze. I'm not expecting to actually reach home without a cab.

After awhile of walking, I reach the city. I stand under a closed shop, and pull my phone out of my bag.

Unfortunately it's dead. I didn't even use it. I curse under my breath. "It was fully charged when I left I swear-!"

"What the fvck am I doing in this annoying soaked dress at 2am. I hope I'm not lost-" I didn't have an option to rest. It was my choice to walk home after all.

I walk pass the supermarket and bus stop. All that's left now is the long road to the neighborhood.

"I should've drove Namri's car.." I whisper still sprinting under the night sky.

The rain stop. I reach the neighborhood after the long walk.

"The amount of times I almost slipped with these heels are embarrassing. I'm never wearing these again." I yell to myself.

I open the front door of the house and head inside.

I'm quickly greeted by my mother "it's 3am jisun! What were you doing all this time, wearing that dress too?!"

"I went out with Namri."

"You're all wet! Why would you walk in the rain jisun!" My mother yell again.

"Is dad home?" I'm uninterested.

"he left. Just change and head to bed. I'll tell him you came after he left already." My mother say heading to kitchen.

"Goodnight." I was too tired to take a shower. I dry myself, change to my pajamas and fall asleep.