Chapter 01

"Father- please! Mother didn't do anything wrong!"

"MOM! PLEASE NO-"

"I'm sorry for being born mom... I'm sorry... If only I wasn't born.. if only I was a girl.."

"Don't worry my child, it was never your fault... Mom and dad loves you... Christian.. my child."

.

.

.

"ARGH-"

"Where am I? Urgh.. my head? That dream... It felt so real..."

The young teen groaned as he massages his head with one of his hands.

"I better get ready for school."

Christian Juliano Mandez, an 18 years old boy who's a senior in high school. He is very athletic and a genius in his studies. He's one of the very popular guy in school, mostly because of his very good looking face. Eventhough his school life is perfect, not everything is as it seems.

"JULIANO! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU? STOP PICKING ON YOUR BROTHER."

"I SAID I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM! THE REASON HIS FACE GOT MESSED UP IS PROBABLY BECAUSE HE KEPT HANGING AROUND THOSE THUGS."

"YOU- YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR BROTHER!"

The middle age man raised his hand and slapped Christian's face. His cheek stings but he didn't show it to those people in front of him; his adoptive family.

Christian was an orphan whose parents abandoned him as soon as he was born. He spent six years at the orphanage until the Mandez couple decided to adopt him. The reason for the adoption was simple; they didn't have any children. Well until they were blessed with Carlo James Mandez 5 years after adopting Christian.

The eleven years old Christian was upset and jealous of the sudden birth of his brother... The one with real blood.. the real son... Blind with jealousy he once tried to push his brother off the stairs, which he got caught doing and before the worst could happen, their parents saved Carlo. Carlo was able to avoid the misfortunes... But Christian's had just started.

After the accident his parents started avoiding him and instead spent their time on Carlo. Discussion of adoption had been made as well, knowing this Christian did his best to make his parents changed their minds. He studied like crazy and started to try out many sports. At last, his efforts were not in vain as his achievements made his parents changed their minds.

.

.

.

"Yoww Julianooo rough morning ay?"

"Huh? What?"

His classmate points to his red cheek.

'Ah..'

Christian just gave an awkward smile and went to his seat.

'Sigh, I just hope the day will go by quickly and I get to be on the fields with my mates.'

"Hey, did you read the latest chapter of that manhwa???"

"Are you talking about AIWTRO?"

"Yeahh, the latest chapter was so satisfying, Keira was so badass!!"

"OMG! I know right! The way she framed Cosette in the temple is just sooo cool! We stan a manipulate queen!"

"OMG Yeahhh."

'Huh.. looks like the girls are talking about the famous manhwa again today... Just the other day they were fighting about the male lead. Erez and Joseph was it?"

Christian looks up at the sky while hearing the chatters of the girls. He kept listening until his head started to hurt again.

'Oh my god.. not again, this always happens lately.'

"I can't wait until it was revealed that Cosette is a demon!!! That Ludshit guy will regret not believing Keira in their first life!"

'Keira...? Cosette? Demon...?'

"But wasn't Keira the one who got executed?"

Christian suddenly blurted out something from the manhwa.. eventhough he had never read it.

"Oh? You read it too Chris?"

"N-no, I just saw a few edits of that manhwa online... Since it's popular."

Chris tried giving his best smile so that they won't notice he's actually lying.

'How the fuck did I know that...? I was never interested in manhwas...'

"URGH-"

Christian's headache worsen as he held his head hoping the headache will stop.

He started seeing things; people, places and language he doesn't know of. His vision becomes hazy and suddenly everything went black.