Chapter 20 : She is my..

Sid said nothing..and wiped his tears and went from there...On his way... Kiara was coming..

Kiara : Hello Sid..

But Sid was so lost that he didn't even noticed kiara and went away.. Kiara felt very strange..that why is he behaving like that.. two three days passed it was still same.. Sid's this behavior bothered kiara very much..
She even tried to ask Kartik about him.. But it did not worked..At times she also thought that why i am bothered..

Kiara: He is sad.. that is his problem not mine.. Why I am bothered..? But still..

Sid only used to attend lectures..He didn't talk with anyone.. Kartik tried to make his mood better.. but it lasted for just few minutes after that again Everything was black...

One day,

A normal lecture was going on.. and it ended.. and as usual sid was going after attending the lecture..Kartik used to also go with him only.. But today He didn't...
Sid was going..and suddenly someone held his hand and pulled him in the room next to him ( It was a store Room )

Store Room was all dark and he couldn't see properly

Sid (In one breath): Excuse me.. Who are you?? And why did you pulled me..and who are you.. and Leave my Hand..

Someone kept her hand on his mouth.. and said..

Someone:  Shut Up Sid...

By hearing this voice he recognized that she is kiara

Sid in a low voice as Kiara's hand was on his mouth..

Sid : Kiara..

Kiara removed her hand.. Yes I.. Don't worry I am not going to kidnap you

Sid : What is this behavior.. I am going..

Sid was going..but kiara stopped him..and says

Kiara : Wait Sid.. I want to talk to you..

Sid : But I don't want to.. Just leave me alone..

Kiara : Sid Wait..

She held his hand and made him sit on a chair.. and asked him.. that you are not going to stand up from here until and unless I tell you to do so..

Sid: Oh God.. Kaha phas gaya mai..

Kiara : Ab phas hi gaye ho to..
Answer my questions..Why are you behaving so strange from these days.. You were so chilled and happy but now...
You don't talk to anyone.. if someone tries to talk to you.. You ignore.. What is this behavior sid..and i am noticing this Since Sarika mam's class held..

Listening Sarika name.. Sid could not hold his emotions..
And with teary Eyes..he said..

Sid: Kiara please.. I don't want  talk on this Topic.. Just Leave me alone..

By listening these statements by sid.. Kiara understood that Sid's behavior change is because of Sarika only..

Kiara : Who is Sarika ?

Sid didn't answer..

Kiara : I asked.. Who is Sarika.. Sid ?

Sid didn't answer..

Kiara ( in a little louder voice ) : Sid Who is Sarika????

Sid ( In a loud Voice ) : My Everything....

With this statement all his emotions burst out..
Kiara also felt it..

Sid : She was my Everything.. I loved her a lot.. My family loved her alot.. But just because of a small misunderstanding She left us... Me.. My mom.. and My dad.. Everyone...She Is my...

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys like it
Sorry if I made any mistake
Do vote and comment
Share your views in comments
Keep supporting..Keep reading
Thank youu