Chapter 37 : Forever ∞

Sid took a deep breath..and screamed...

Sid : I love you kiaraa....

The world stopped for kiara.. she couldn't believe her ears..It was so awkward for her..as for the first time someone said this to her..She didn't know what to reply on this..So just to confirm that what he heard is true she said..

Kiara : Whatt!!

Sid : Yes Yes I love you.. I love you.. I love youu..

Kiara did not said anything..

Sid : Say something.. My knees are hurting..

Kiara : Aa.. Aa.. First you stand up..

She made him stand..

Sid : Now Say..

Kiara : Aa.. Aa.. I don't know how to react on this.. I mean I like you.. You are an amazing man..You care for me.. You respect everyone.. You are awesome.. But I don't think I love you..

The last line which she said broke his heart into two pieces.. he was so sad to hear this..with the expression of sigh he went from there.. kriti and kartik who were hidden they came out kartik went to sid and tried to console him..and kriti went to kiara...

Kriti : Kiara what is this??

Kiara : What?

Kriti : Why did you lied ?

Kiara : Lie ? I did not lied.. It's the truth..

Kriti : Do you think we guys are fool ?? Or we are blind..
O common it's clearly visible on your face that you love him..

Kiara : Noo.. I don't love him..

Kriti : You love him.. whether you admit or not.. Its the truth..and your heart also knows this..

Kiara : No..

Kriti : Kiara just once ask your heart with a cool mind that you love him or not..And just be a little fast..or else..

By saying this she went from there..Meanwhile with Sid.. He was extremely upset about it..Kartik was trying to make him happy by saying that you suddenly proposed her that is the reason she reacted like this..Give her some time to think.. But these words didn't make any impact on him.. He suddenly stood up and said..

Sid : Now I know what i have to do..
Kartik book my tickets to Mumbai..And if you want to stay here You can.. Just book mine..

Kartik : What.. Are you out of your mind??

Sid : Just do as I say kartik..You have to do  it for the sake of our friendship..

And after this he couldn't say anything..He booked the plane tickets of tonight..
And informed kriti about it..
Sid was busy packing his stuffs..It was soon the time to take flight..and as kartik informed kriti about it..kriti ran towards kiara to tell her..

Kriti told the whole thing to kiara..

Kiara : What!!! Is he mad??
How can he do this??

Kiara ran towards sid to stop him..but by that time sid already left for the airport..kartik did not go..because sid asked to do so..kiara got to know he had already left from here..she was quiet tensed..the thought to loose someone who is very very close to you..was clearly visible on her face..She quickly went out..took a cab and directed the cab to the airport..meanwhile sid was in cab lost in his own world not bothered about anything..just moving with time..after sometime he reached airport..and went for boarding..

Kiara reached airport 5 mins after..Sid was just about to board the flight..but kiara screamed from behind..

Kiara : I love you Siddddd.....

And as soon as he heard it he stopped Everyone on airport was looking at them.. sid waited for these words too long..and finally she said it..he ran towards her..and hugged her..

Sid : Finally finally..You said it..

Kiara : Yes.... I love you..

And Everyone on the airport started clapping..and by this they broke their hug..and smiled..

Kiara : Ok Now Let's go from here..

Sid agreed and went back to college..

To be continued..

I know these scenes were quite filmy.. or i should say fully filmy.. but i think itna filmy toh hona hi chahiye.. after all they are film actors..

So that's all for today
I hope you guys like it
Do vote and comment
Keep supporting
Thank youu