5. the highschooler

"do you want them?" he shows the two weapons he took from the previous cheoldoo member.

"then what are you gonna use Hyung?" jinjoo asked.

"I have my weapons"

He is not lying, he had water spear and stone spear from his sky-eating water and super rock as well, and he has the fire sword from his past enemies so basically he has a weapon. And the fire sword is a very destructive power as well, he is not sure if there is a better weapon for him, lamentable that he never uses a  sword so he doesn't really know if he can use it properly even tho he has knowledge about swordsmanship.

"then I will take this" lee jin joo excitedly took the dagger in his right hand.

"do you want this?" cale asked

Seung won shook his head, "Hyung, what kind of kid is capable of using a gun?" he asked with a deadpan expression.

Cale, of course, had expected this so he is ready to take it back before a familiar voice made him turn his head.

"if you are not gonna use it just give it to me"

"...you can use guns?" He furrowed his brows in surprise to find one of the high school students he recognized reaching out to him, asking him to hand over the gun in his hand.

"my father is Korean representative for shooting so I might be able to use it, and it is related to my attribute"

Cale nodded and throw the gun at the highschooler, "don't run around telling people your attribute"

"I only told you Hyung"

Cale nodded, "good" he had expected this from the moment he got on the train, but the high school boy who he estimated to be the head of the other two children was indeed quite intelligent. He does not know about the other two children, both of whom tend to be quiet and follow the decisions of the child who often talks to him.

He had been watching them for the past few days, the big boy who he assumed to be the one leading his two friends had a keen eye for the surrounding situation, the tall man had a calm personality and tended to be quiet, while the latter had a fairly pessimistic but slightly arrogant personality.

What an odd combination, is what he thought about them.

His train of thought soon stopped when he spotted a pair of feet covered in familiar black shoes beside him.

"Hey, I haven't said it, but thanks so much for your help" a smooth can be heard, and cale doesn't need to move his head to recognize whose voice this belongs to.

It was Jung Heewon, the woman he saved this morning from an attempted assault. She sat down beside him, close enough to seem like she was one of his companions but not too close to create a misunderstanding.

"No I just do what anyone would do" he shrugged

Heewon nodded at his answer

"But still thank you"

"Why are you here heewon ssi?"

"Why? Am I not welcomed here?"

'Well, yeah' he thought ignoring heewon offended gaze and instead moving his gaze toward kim dokja's company.

"Doesn't you have companion already?"

"Who said that?"

"It is just natural to think that way" he shrugged and move his body to lay down on the floor while the two kids sat at the bench beside him.

"I don't have one yet... For now"

there is it, the secret indication, asking to be picked as his companion. But cale ignore it. There is nothing good coming from taking jung heewon as his companion. The woman was a rightful and just person, she is a person who will get mad at the injustice in front of her and was ready to jump to follow what she thought as the right thing to do.