Sad new

Gabbie's pov

" Greg, Keithie, why is the tv so loud, are you deaf?" I asked walking into the living room trying to get my younger brother's attention. But instead, I got ignored "estúpida" I scuffed, sitting on the opposite end of the couch. My dad walks in yelling on the phone "I am the biggest agent in Hollywood, and you just made me angry! I'll pull Brad Pitt from your movie! Then I'll pull Julia Roberts! I do not care, Sandy. That's right you better back down. Thank you. Have a good Fourth of July. Alright, love you too. He set down the phone and turned to us. " how are you doing guys, girl?" I looked up at him " I'm good dad, what about you?" He smiles I'm Doing good sweetheart, thank you. He turned to my brothers " Greggie, Keithie. You guys ever heard of a game called Chutes and Ladders? Pretty awesome game. I used to play it when I was a kid. okay what it is, is they give you a spinner. And you spin. If you land on a ladder, you get to climb up the ladder. If you land on a chute, you slide down the chute and start over again." Greg with attitude replies " yeah, dad, what happens? The winner gets a training bra?" Keithie continues "yeah, dad, that game sounds like it sucks." Dad looks at them "I'm telling you This was the greatest game me and my buddies would play it. We'd go down in the basement, drink hot- chocolate." Keithie thought for a second before speaking " I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate right now. Hey Rita, Rita". Greg nudged him "dude, you gotta text her. She's doing laundry." "Hey dad, we were at the Spielbergs house yesterday. They have a 150-inch tv. Can we get one of those?" "When you direct E.T, what is the object here? I don't get it. you're on a cruise ship and chop people's heads off with a chain saw?" "Oh, and you can drown them." " you can drown them, oh I get it now" "this is so stupid" I chime in " can someone answer the phone," dad said shouting . I look over at Greg " stop texting your nanny, just get up and walk down the hallway." He starts to defend himself " but dad texts everyone-" I give him a death glare "that's his job what's your excuse? Before he could reply Rita came and handed the boys their drinks "gross" "ew" I lean over and smack them in the back of their heads. I look behind me to see a car crash on a table "Oh my god" I run out the door dad, right behind me. Becky hops out and runs to me " Becky what happened"? " I didn't mean to, it was an accident." I hand her over to dad and run to the car to turn it off "I don't care, are you ok? What were you doing?" " I was trying to use the Navy." Dad looks at her confused "the navy? what's the navy?" "The navy in the car I wanted to ask it a question" she replied Keithie rolled his eyes "You mean the navigation system, idiot," he asked I smack the back of his head "Keithie, Gabbie relax " some man called, he said your friend, couch buzzer, went to heaven. I was trying to find heaven for you on the navy station so you could go visit him. Who's your friend dad?" She asked looking up at him "coach buzzer was someone very special in daddy's life honey" "okay, go drink some hot chocolate with these guys" "you sure you okay papá" I ask as my siblings walk away " yea I'm okay sweetie"

-Bennys pov
I was in the pool with my dad and siblings until mom came outside with the phone "Eric, hon? It's your mom." Dad tries to climb out of the pool but breaks sending water everywhere."oh, my god Eric! Are you alright?" "Donna! Benny!" "Oh, my god, bean. bean, stay on the duck. Stay on the duck.

684 word
proofread