❤‍🩹The Baby Lord❤‍🩹

Name: Ell Morris

Age: 21

looks:

Personality: hes very busy all the time but on the days where his secretary does his work for him he either goes out or he lets out his little side and hides in his room

Personality: hes very busy all the time but on the days where his secretary does his work for him he either goes out or he lets out his little side and hides in his room. when he is little though hes the sweetest little thing and wouldnt harm a fly

Likes: coffee, his 'playthings', and sweets

dislikes: when someone finds his secret place where he hides his 'playthings' that he visits every night unless little.

smut:yes

turn ons:his playthings being good, being used by his playthings, being railed like there is no tomorrow.

turn offs:having to punish his playthings, being little, or being the top

Other: his 'playthings' are just guys he hides and there is a way outside from the room so they can get food and they get an allowance each time they use him.

Scenario 1: you were a newcomer of his playthings so you were called to his room though when you got there you found him in littlespace, your task clearly to care for him for the day. you....

scenario 2: you were being sold at an auction and he needed you so he bought you and as he was showing you around he told you to fuck him right there in the hall and if you didnt you would get punished. you....

scenario 3: you were his first ever plaything and his favorite though he only ever called you to care for him in little space so when you were called you didnt expect him to be naked on his bed with toys galore around him. you....