"suckle!?" pt.2

A week later.

It's been a week since b/n told you about his fetish, it seems like its getting worse ever since he told you. You both were currently out to eat with some of your friends from college, "b/n what's wrong?" You grab his hand under the table. After being at dinner for an hour b/n started to get needy, he felt as if he was about to go crazy, "y/n please come to the bathroom!" He whispered in your ear basically running to the men's room "um I'll be back!" You excused yourself walking to the men's room.

In the bathroom.
"B/n you can't keep doing this to me, look at them!!" You pull your breast's out the top of the dress showing her cracked nipples, "look I'm sorry but I can't help it!! It's like an addiction!" He paced the bathroom floor back and forth. You went to lock the main door and sat on the counter, "come here bubs!" You held your arms out and pulled him in a hug "I'm sorry,but this is the last time. I just need about 2 months and we can start again!" You played with his hair while he licked and played with your nipple before suckling on it.

1 hour later.
There was a line at the bathroom door so you had to unlock it and go in a stall, b/n was taking his time suckling on you, "move to the other side!" You put one of your breast's back the dress leaving one out. Another 30 minutes past and eventually you went back home.

Later that night.
His POV.
Y/n was fast asleep, I couldn't go to to sleep I just kept thinking about when I told her about my suckling fetish, I'm surprised she didn't break up with me that day. I turned over my craving for her breast's getting worse and worse, I slowly lifted her shirt up showing one of her breast's *groans* I pull my hands off of her, she turned facing me making her other breast fall out, I latched myself onto her nipple.

Your POV.
The next day.
Ever since last night my boobs have been aching nonstop and I have no clue why, "b/n can you go to the stairs and get me some nipple cream!?" I begged holding on to my breast's "are you okay!?" He walked over to me playing in my hair "don't touch me!" I slap his hand away going to the room.

Over the next couple of day the pain worsened, "b/n are you still suckling on me when I'm sleeping, I won't get mad if you have!" I folded my arms sitting back in the chair "yeah, I couldn't help it!" I stood up and went to the living room "you could've just asked!" You walked over to him leaning on his chest "I love you just...ask me next time, we don't have to stop" you pushed him on the couch sitting in his lap, you lifted your shirt up letting him lick,play and suckle on you're breast's.