"bend over!"

Lily and her boyfriend Matthew have been dating for 2 years now and have yet to find everything out about each other, "lily just stop being so bitchy!" Matthew walked past her going to the kitchen with her following behind him "are you really pissed just because I don't want to do your so called whip kink !!? It hurts I can't do anything about that!" She plopped on the bed crossing her legs, "turn over..." He was quite with it at first but she still laid in the same spot "I said TURN OVER!" She flinch at his sudden outburst, but she still did what he said afraid of what he will do if She doesn't. He dragged his hand up the back of her thighs so slowly it made her sexually frustrated more and more every second, "close your eyes!" She didn't switch words with him instantly closing her eyes, he slowly pulled her shorts off along with her underwear, "baby hurry up!" She let out a slow whine pulling her shirt over her head making her huge boobs fall out. He tied a scarf around her eyes, "don't move my love.."  he pulled a whip out one of the drawer's. "Baby what ar-" before she could get the rest of her words out a hard stinging sensation was felt on her lower back over and over again "a-ahh Matt!!" She let out a stomach turning scream, "count!" He said landing another strike on her ass.

An hour later.
At this point she had bruises all over her, her whole body was stinging afterwards, feeling hot in every crook and cranny of her body, tears ran downstairs her faces nonstop while he was bathing her, "I'm sorry princess, just listen to me next time.." he placed a kiss on her forehead moving his hands closer to her chest area, "I'm not done though!" excitement was heard in his voice.