SHOPPING TRIP CHAPTER SEVEN

Okay this is Victoria's bra and underwear that she bought at Victoria Secret.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Victoria POV.

We drove for 30 minutes to the mall, Elizabeth and Angelica are singing like crazy. And I'm in the passenger seat video according them. There hilarious. I kept on laughing at them.

"Oh..God...you...guys...are...so...funny!" I said during my laughs

"Were here!" Elizabeth yelled in the back seat.

We parked the care and opened the door and went to 'shop until we drop' Elizabeth's quotes not mine.

We went to every store, I bought myself some tops, shorts, from different kinds of stores.

We went to the food court because Elizabeth here was whining because she was hungry.

We went to the food court got are food and went to sit down until 3 werewolfs came infront of us.

"Hi, the Doctor said I need some Viaticum U. I'm Brody by the way" he said to Elizabeth

"Heyy there sweet thang, wanna come to my house and rock my world, I'm Riley by the way." Riley said to Angelica

"Hey, Do you live on a chicken farm? Because you know how to raise a cook. I'm Andrew by the way." Andrew said to me.

"Eww... why the fuck are you flirting with us we have mates?" Elizabeth said

"Yeah" I said

"I actually like this." Angelica laughed

We gave her strange looks.

"I'm kidding, god take a joke."

"Sorry can you leave us alone?" I said to the 3 boys that were eyeing us up and down.

"How bout NO!" Brody yelled to me

"Now you better get out of the mall and into are van or we will kill you right here right now." Andrew whispered to us

Thats when my blood was boiling.

"Oh yeah kill me now. But don't kill them. How about we make a bet, we fight if I win you leave us. And if you win you can take us." I said to the 3 guys

"Deal, outside in the parking lot be there in 40 minutes." Andrew said.

"Okay" I smirked

"Were not done shopping so you guys go and we will be there."

They nodded and left

"Okay guys here is the plan, we go to Victoria secret and get what we need for teasing the guys and then we run out of the mall to are car and we drive away."

They nodded and smirked "You do know you can kill them."

"Oh I know just that it a human mall so we can get arrested." I said

"Okay lets to the last destination"

"OMG I can't wait to see what's Asher's and Collen reaction." Elizabeth said

"Haha, I know can't wait"

"Okay let's get anything that would look good on you." Elizabeth said to Angelica and I.

"Kay." Angelica and I said in unison

After we bought are stuff from 'Victoria Secret' we went to the parking lot, ran to are car and drove back home.

"Hey you guys, do we smell like guys on our shirt?" I said.

They sniffed themselves and their eyes widen

"We do!"

"Oh now Asher and Collen are get to mad at you guys." Elizabeth said

"Oh gee thanks."

We arrived home and decided to leave the bags and pick them later.

We walked into the door to see our mates and Anthony, Dad and Cole there sitting on the coach watching football.

I walked into the living room and I can sense Asher and Collen noticed are different smell.

Me and Angelica both looked at each other and looked scared at fuck, we were about to run the opposite way. But then Asher had to use his Alpha voice with us.

"Wait!" Asher said in his Alpha tone.

We stayed there not looking into there faces but looking at the wall behind them.

"Umm.... is anyone hungry? Cuz I'm hungry!" I said

"Oh yeah I'm hungry" Angelica said

"Nah, I want to see this" Elizabeth said

"Oh no" Anthony said

"Oh no it is" Asher and Collen said together

"Umm come on Anthony lets go outside and put are feet in the water, you to Elizabeth, let the mates talk." Dad and Cole send together earning a glare from me.

"Oh no it's fine you guys can stay in here while I go upstairs and change."

"Oh me too." Angelica said

"Oh we can come too, you know to ask you some questions"

"Okay, just give us 5 minutes"

We both ran upstairs and looked at each other and then got an idea to wear our new bought clothing so they forget about the smell.

We quickly went to our rooms changed and hide in the closet. I wait for a minute and I can sense Asher coming into the room. I open the closet door and see him looking at me with black eyes filled with...lust?

I walked up to him and pouted

"I'm sorry but these 3 boys were picking on us and all, but we told them off don't worry. I'm sorry babe!"

Asher looked at me up and down and his eyes went black to the blue

"Your forgiven."

Then I got pushed into the wall and I can sense Hunter coming out (Asher's wolf), I quickly crashed my lips with his and took him by surprise. I looked at him and his eyes are blue and closed his eyes and mine too.

After out make out session, I quickly changed in some black ripped shorts and a grey V neck t-shirt and a pair of toms shoes and went downstairs.