The Meeting

A huge group of people had been gathered outside, we stood around for what felt like hours in the open air while the minions gathered the rest of the people lingering and hiding around. I think we actually just waited for about five minutes, but the anticipation was making the wait feel longer.

Little by little, groups of people were transported into a cloud of purple smoke, making them disappear in front of our eyes.

As our turn came, I began to wonder if this plan was really a good one. How do I get to the lord of these demons without alarming me as an enemy?

We were transported into a whole new place; it was full of people who had just been taken away in front of our eyes. I guess there is an assembly.

A demon walked to the front, his orange suit snappy with a nice pair of glasses framing his face. He had a large metallic tail, with pointy ears, and hair slicked back.

"Bow before your superior." His voice was loud, using a magic command to control the people. Everyone bowed in front of him, groaning as their knees hit the floor forcefully. Everyone except me and my guard, Noface.

"I said, bow before your superior." His voice was stronger now.

Heh, little did he know.

"I do not bow before anyone, young one," I spoke back to the handsome demon. They are prideful like always.

"Careful human or I will make you into an example in front of everyone here." His voice irritated.

I walked a few feet in front, splitting the crowd of people.

"I wish to talk to your superior, in peace." I placed my hands on my waist, trying to make myself seem larger. This demon towered compared to me.

"How dare?" Irritated, a vein popped out from his forehead. Before he said another word, he launched an attack. Noface quickly appeared in front and blocked it, his slimy hand now exposed. I guess this attracted the attention of the demon.

"Hmm, you repelled my attack. Commendable, but still futile." He chuckled out before sending another attack, stronger this time. Noface had no problem on reflecting this attack as well.

"Childs play." He stated back to the demon.

"What is your name, sir?" The demon extended his hand, signaling for Noface to step up front. Unsurprisingly he did not budge.

"The name is Noface, mysterious demon."

"Demiurge." He whipped his hand around his body and bowed formally.

"Alright, Demiurge." Noface nodded towards the demon.

"Please, sir, save us."

"Help me, I have children."

"Sir, please!"

The people around us started to voice their pleas, their cries becoming defining.

"Compose yourselves." Demiurge voiced once again. Everyone's head turned towards the floor, shutting their mouths.

"May we speak to your superior now?" I questioned him once again. I am a patient being but I can only ask so many times before my voice becomes hoarse.

"Of course. This way please." Demiurge extended his hand towards the portal that just appeared. Noface stepped in front, helping me up the stairs. His hands were cool to the touch, and the body he had taken had rough hands that scratched my sensitive skin slightly.

"The rest of you, welcome to hell." These were the last words I could hear from Demiurge before the portal closed behind us.