01 First day at school

The joy of finishing secondary school education and gaining admission into one of the best institution in the state, though rich kids did not really found it as something difficult cuz they believe everything can be done with money, but for less privilege people like Linda's family, they were very happy for their little princess as she wrote her exam only once and was pick out of numerous people that wrote the same exam as her and not just an ordinary school but one of the best universities in the state.

After she has been being given admission, they have been preparing nd buying everything that will be needed and finally the day has come, she has to leave for school.

Her dad nd mum prayed for her and so as her siblings they were happy nd sad at the same time, happy that their sister gained admission and sad that their lovely sister is leaving them.
Her mom cried, pray nd advice her to remember the daughter of whom she is and she promised to be a good girl and made them proud nd they leave her to go.

Charles on the other side left home for school after being bade farewell by his family.

Linda's P.O.V
On getting to school, I easily locate the right offices using the school map cuz I'm very good at using map.

After I'm done with all the necessary things. I was given the key to my hostel, I entered the room and met a well decorated scene before me, I am to share it with another student but she's not here yet.

After placing all my luggage at the right place, I decided to take a small rest and I don't know when I slept off.

The loud knock on the door woke me up from my peaceful sleep and I stand up to open the door for the person which I'm sure it's my room mate and I guess right, she was there with her luggage, she was a very pretty lady with an apple face, not too tall, she wore a lemon gown that shows her curve and she looks stunning, I smiled at her nd welcome her in until she smile back nd that smile uncover her dimples, if I must say, she's elegantly beautiful.

"Hi, welcome" I greeted.

"Yes, thanks" she answered back smiling.

"What a very beautiful mate I have, what else can I ask for" I said.

"Oh, I'm flattered, but you're not bad either" she said and I welcome her in.

I helped her with her luggage and after arranging them we sat down and chat for a very long time, it was then that I know she came from the eastern side of the country while I told her I'm from the western side, she told me her name was Sophia and we get along really quick by the time we're done it's already late so we cook together and then sleep

THE FOLLOWING DAY

The lecture starts very fast and I have class by 2.00 pm, I woke up late I thought it was because of the stressful day I had yesterday but Sophia is not on the bed and I'm perceiving some aroma coming from the kitchen, it must be Sophia, I drag myself to the kitchen only to find Sophia busy cooking not even noticed I'm behind her.

"Good morning" I greeted nd she looks back.

"Hey, sleepyhead is this how you wake up late" she said and I frown.

"No, it's just that I'm tired due to yesterday's stress" I defended.

"Oh, anyway go freshen up, breakfast will be ready soon" she said and I'm about to leave, when she asked"Do you have class today?

"Yes, I thought I told you yesterday"

"Nope"

"Yes, I have class by 2 what of you"

"Yes, I have but by 4" she said nd I just nodded and then I went to the bathroom.

After we finish our breakfast, we chatted nd soon, it's time for my lecture and I leave.

Charles P.O.V

After yesterday's stress, I can't believe I have class today, can't I just rest.

I forcefully drag myself out of the bed today just to come to class nd here I am inside the class with many students.

I was in this thought when a beautiful figure walked in, she looks stunning my heart started beating more than normal.

It's my first story on Wattpad guys
Pls show some love by voting nd commenting
Your vote nd comment means a lot

Love love 🤍🤍