04. I'll get over her

Linda's P.O.V

I'm in the kitchen with Sophia, we have to ditch class today nd prepare for the coming of Raymond, though I'm literally doing nothing in the kitchen, Sophia will not let me do anything, she wants to use her cooking to seduce my bestie
"Hey chef" I greet her once again
"What's up babe"
"Isn't this a plan"
"What plan"
"Aren't you trying to use the cooking to seduce my Raymond"
"Oh, come'on that's not it, but who knows I might like him when he comes '
"Oh ummm"
"What"
"Nothing just thinking"
"Babe let me concentrate he'll soon be here" she said nd face the food

Charles P.O.V

After disturbing nd many thoughts I decided to let Tony sees the girl, so we went to class together but she's didn't come to class nd I don't know her hostel, but Tony insist we should go to the girl's hostel that there might be a chance of seeing her, I didn't agree at first but he won't let me rest so I gave in nd here we are.
"Is this how we'll keep patrolling the same place"
"Let's wait some more"
"I'm really fed up"
"Look buddy, let's wait some minutes more"
"Wait, that's her" I saw her walking towards a car with a girl beside her all excited"
"Oh such a beautiful princess, you've got a great taste man" Tony kept but I didn't reply, my eyes were fixed on the girl nd her friend nd the car she's approaching, wanted to know what will happen next.

Author's P.OV

Raymond called Linda earlier that he has arrived nd she nd Sophia went to meet him, they are approaching Raymond's car, he also came down from the car and received Linda in his arm nd shake Sophia nd they all headed back to their room.
"Welcome Raymond, we made your favorite" Linda said as they are approaching the room
" I can't wait to eat it, I've missed your cookings" he said excited
"Oh" she said nd wink at Sophia nd the latter does the same
"What" Raymond asked suspiciously
"What are you talking about" Linda said with a straight face. They chatted like that till they were in the girls room, different foods were placed before Raymond nd he taste every bit of it.
"This is super delicious" he said in all seriousness
"Really"
"Of course, you suppose to study catering you know"
"Actually, I wasn't the one that made the food"
"Huh, what do you mean" he asked confused
"She's the one that made it" Linda said pointing to Sophia. Raymond compliment the food nd Linda thank him nd they eat together happily, little did they know that someone's hurting somewhere.

*******
Charles watch the whole scene nd felt like he's stabbed in the heart, he didn't hear all Tony's ranting as he quickly run back to their hostel.
"Charles, Charles" Tony kept calling as he ran after him but he didn't answer by the time they got to their hostel they were panting heavily.
"You made me go there, see what you've caused" Charles said pissed
"Take it easy bro, they might just be friends"
"Friends??, Nd he hugged her"
"But, it's a normal thing"
"You call that normal thing anyway I don't care, though I admit that I like her but I won't go after her seems like she's taken already"
"No, don't do that, you'll just be hurting yourself at least express your feeling to her"
"No, I'll get over her"
"You mean??"
"I know it will take time but I'll get over her" Charles said will finality nd Tony can't help but sigh he had such a stubborn friend.

So Is he going to get over her as he said
Let's find out in the next chapter nd don't forget to vote
Love y'all 🤍😍