Stay

Zehra in shock: Baba?
Halit angrily: Where were you?
Zehra nervously said: I was with my friends.
Halit didn't believe her: till this time? It's almost morning!
Z: Time flew and we didn't feel it. Sorry
Halit sighed: Don't you ever be late again, come in.
Zehra smiled: okay baba.
———————
Zehra took a deep breath: ugh thanks God he didn't feel anything. She went and threw herself on her bed and she layed on her back and she took a long breath and closed her eyes remembering the moments she spent with Caner, she whispered: ugh Caner. She spent the night thinking of him until she fell asleep.
———————
Kaya woke up and he saw Ender on his chest, he smiled and kissed her hair. He tried getting up to get the breakfast ready, but Ender hugged him tightly and said: stay.
Kaya was smiling: Askim are you awake?
Ender laughed: I didn't sleep, I was just hearing your heart beats and smelling you all night.
Kaya kissed her head: I love you my beautiful queen.
Ender kissed his neck and took a deep breath: I love you too.
Kaya: you really didn't sleep Ender?
Ender laughed: It was the most comfy sleep I had ever had. I just felt that you woke up and I didn't want you to leave me.
Kaya smiled: I wanted to do breakfast, I am not going anywhere. How will I go and leave these beautiful blue eyes?
Ender hugged him tightly and said: okay go prepare breakfast.
Kaya looked at her: can you leave me please?
Ender hugged him tighter: No, prepare it like this.
Kaya laughed and he directly held her up and looked into her eyes. Ender grabbed his neck with her arms.
Ender smiled: what are you doing now?
Kaya kissed her on her cheek and said: didn't you want breakfast?
Ender raised her left eyebrow and smiled: will you prepare breakfast like that?
Kaya held her to the door and he opened the door. Ender was in shock: Kaya what are you doing? Can you put me down please? Not infront of the people KAYA.
Kaya looked at her: I don't care about anyone.
And he continued to the car. He drove while holding her hand all the time.
Ender smiled: where will we go now Kaya bey?
Kaya looked at her: ummmm, since you are being naughty, I will kidnap you for 2 days.
Ender smiled flirting: what do you mean?
Kaya laughed and kissed her palm: You will know soon.
Ender just cared about spending time with him, she took deep breath and she kept looking at him with eyes filled of love and a sweet smile. Ender didn't believe yet that she is with him and she felt so grateful. Kaya did really make her the happiest and she forgot the harsh years that she lived when she was with Halit.
Kaya is really the person where she finds peace whenever he is around her.
—————————
Zehra called Caner: hello Caner
Caner: Hello, Zehrosh
Z: how are you?
C: great, and you?
Z: fine, Caner yesterday my dad caught me when I was trying to get in, but he was convinced when I told him that I was with my friends.
C: Oops, I am sorry.
Z: it's totally okay, I just wanted to inform you
C: so you won't be able to hang out with me?
Z: At least, not in the middle of the night, but it's okay now, since he is in the holding.
C: Let's go have breakfast together now?
Z: okay, where would you like to meet?
C: wherever you want.
Z: okay I will send you the location now, I will be there in an hour.
C: Okay, see you.
Zehra wasn't ready to give up on Caner, she loved him so much, same goes to Caner.
——————————
Ender didn't know, if she must be worried or no, they have been driving for an hour now, Ender said: Kaya, I am ready to go with you everywhere. Can I just know where are we now? or where are we going at least?
Kaya smiled: we need 10 more mins to arrive Endosh.
Ender looked at him: okay fine.
Kaya laughed because Ender didn't know what Kaya had prepared for her.
————————
Halit was looking for Ender in the holding: hello celin
Ce: hello halit bey
H: Is Ender in her office?
Ce: No, she didn't come today.
H: okay thank you Celin.
Halit tried calling Ender, but she was out of service, he called Caner: Hello Caner
Caner was worried: hello Halit bey
H: I am trying to call Ender but she isn't answering, where is she?
C: umm, she is feeling sick today that's why.
H: oh okay, can you tell her to call me when she can.
C: ya sure.
H: thanks
Caner knew that Ender was with Kaya. He was thinking what does Halit wants Ender for?
————————
Caner took a deep breath and he put his hand on his heart and he told Zehra: I was scared to death
Z: me too.
Caner and Zehra had breakfast together, Zehra decided to meet Caner frequently, she was bored of being afraid to hang out with him.
——————————
Kaya ran directly to open the car's door for Ender.
Ender laughed so hard: Will you do that everytime?
Kaya laughed: Is there's any problem Ender hanim?
Ender smiled: Other than you being so cute, no I don't.
Kaya: Is me being cute a problem?
Ender laughed and raised her left eyebrow: sure it is, because I won't be able to tell you no on anything and there will be girls around you Kaya bey.
Kaya laughed out loud and held her: Mmmmm, you have the right, but you don't know that I see just one beautiful lady with her blue eyes.
Ender caressed his cheeks and looked at him: I love these dimples.
Kaya kissed her lips: I adore these blue eyes.
Kaya held Ender up and he took her to his home.
Ender kept looking at him until they went inside and kaya closed the door, he hugged her from the back.
Ender was shocked, there was red flowers every where and red candles, she said: Kaya, that's amazing.
Kaya smiled: did you like it?
Ender turned to him and put her hands on his neck: I love it.
Kaya put his forehead on her's and grabbed her waist: I am so happy you loved it.
Ender kissed his lips and smiled.
Kaya looked at her: Aren't you hungry?
Ender: I am, but I don't want to ruin the moment.
Kaya laughed and looked at her in a flirty way: you won't be able to ruin the moment after breakfast, let's go eat now.
Ender took a deep breath: It feels like a dream.
Kaya looked at her: it does
——————————
Halit went to his office back, as soon as he remembered that he had an interview with his new secretary.
Halit: Hello,
New secretary: hello, Halit bey
Halit: what's your name?
New secretary: My name is Leyla
Halit: Nice to meet you Leyla, would you like to talk about your work experience?
Leyla started talking about her experience in this major and how well she managed her job.
—————————
While Ender and Kaya were having breakfast, Ender was staring at Kaya in love: Kaya, how did you prepare this? We just got together yesterday, how did you manage it being this fast?
Kaya laughed: Do you really want to know?
Ender: Yes, I am curious to know because when did you have time for this?
Kaya smiled: So, yesterday while we were watching the movie, I texted Caner and asked him to do this, but my plans were for dinner though. I thought it would be a great idea to spend a couple of days here, away from people.
Ender smiled widely: Romantic bey, could you please tell me how many days you want to spend here?
Kaya looked at her: Forever.
E: I want that too.
Kaya got up and turned on a classic music and approched Ender: would you like to dance?
Ender held his hand and got up, she placed her hands on his shoulders: I love you.
Kaya grabbed her waist tightly and placed his forehead on her's: I love you too
They were feeling every breath and felling great.
Kaya started kissing her lips and then he went down to her neck and Ender kissed him back.
Kaya looked at her and said: I can't
Ender was worried: what's wrong?
Kaya frowned: I can't
Ender was scared: Kaya what?
Kaya smiled and held her: I can't handle your beauty anymore.
Ender while looking at him: offfff Kaya you scared me.
Kaya took her to the bedroom and said: you're not allowed to ruin the moment at all now, because you can't.
He started kissing her lips hardly
Ender looked at him with her cute face: Slowly on me.
Kaya looked at her for a while: I will try to
Kaya took Ender to the bed and laid over her and said: I am not going to waste time on kissing today.
Ender smiled: KAYA
———————————
Halit believed that Leyla was cute enough to work with him, he neglected all of her experience and focused on her beauty.
Halit: Leyla hanim, you can start working with us starting from tomorrow. When you come tomorrow there will be someone to help you until you are able to manage your job alone.
Leyla smiled: Thank you Halit bey.