.|roasting session with a bitchass|.

Stop making fanfiction of gone_fishing especially his friends.if your gonna really gonna throw shit like that at least think about how they would feel LIKE THEIR HUMAN TOO.(ok that's a bit dramatic) but still it's not cool to do that especially doing nsfw of him and such, not everyone is comfortable with you doing that.like jeez chill you horny stick.and to the readers.
FUCK you go talk to someone stop reading the fanfiction  that have abuse in it (or that fucking BTS abusive relationship books 😕) GO TALK TO SOMEONE ONLINE OR SOCIALLY or do a hobbie (drawing,cooking,bird watching and music)
Cuz I literally don't even use this app because I got something better to do other then making fanfiction about a fucking dude who has no interest in you doesn't care about you doesn't like fanfiction about his friends and doesn't want to see this whole "WiBblE HuBbIe LovEs Mi" bullshit. Like? He has a life too you fucking idiot.dont act like YouTubers are like dream n shit like they don't care BUT some do.so you run your horny ass somewhere else.
Also, WHY ARE YOU SIMPING FOR A ROBLOX AVATAR?? 😭 Come on man...
Anyway, fuck off now.
And go fuck yourself with an OC if you feel that lonely dumbass.
Yeah.I may have nothing interesting to do but I also don't simp for a fucking YouTuber who fucking doesn't care about your punny little ass.
Go for someone else that's fictional or something you outright mentally bitchless fuck.
And don't fuck with anyone else without consent because I'll fucking have you know it THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU.
YOU only give them money not "uwu" love.
You Pathetic piece of shit.
Also my eye is in pain because of some people being horny for a fucking dude on a YouTube video.
And being a little ""troll"" how about you troll for some bitches?
Since your humor is annoying people but you get mad once people start annoying you.
Don't be like those people.its disappointed and it will disappoint your parents ((if you even have parents)) and friends ((if you even have friends))
How about you do something better with your life and instead of being known as the
""Roblox kid"" or ""Roblox simp""
Or ""Roblox troll"" like? Use your art for something more impressive not disappointing.
DESPERATE FOR SOME HUMAN INTERACTION?
TALK.TO.SOME.ONE.
It's all you need to do. Therapy? Reading this will definitely not get you anywhere.
And this site is not a therapy session.
You alright? Or are you doing as bad as I am?
Because I can do better not ATTACHING myself to PEOPLE who don't CARE about me.
Who DON'T exist. It also has flaws but it works against SIMPING.

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have an idea why I made this in the first place since I heard he said
""make a book ""roasting"" the people and I was like..
I like that, I'll do that, that's a good idea."
And lil Timmy I went roasting some readers poorly but at least there's no ""ur mom"" which is a horrible roast.
And hopefully this ((has not)) taught you something.
Also I forgot his user when i was making this so UH.
Also I do make books but only because I'm bored and I got nothing better to do.
Yeah, I also suck.
But I don't simp for the characters I write about.
Or like em, I do it because most of the books in this site suck.
No offense.
------------------------------------------------------------