Druig : ending

Nithiel took a deep breath. She came out of her room. She felt as if the walk from her room to the courtyard took hours. When she finally reached it, she saw Strange already setting up the spell. "Wow, this looks intense," she said as she looked around. Large lights shaped with ancient words filled the air and ground. "Eh, just a simple protection spell," he said. Druig then walked in. He walked up to Nithiel and hugged her. He then kissed her forehead. "Good morning love," he said. "Good morning," she said. "Did you sleep well?" Druig asked. "I did. Didn't have any crazy dreams," she said. "Well there's an accomplishment," Druig chuckled. "Yep," she trailed off. Strange walked up to her, trying to ignore Druig. "Are you ready for tonight?" Strange asked her. "I don't have much of a choice," she nervously chuckled. "If you want, we can completely stop this," Druig told her. "No. No, that's not what I meant.  I need to do this," she said. "I'll be there the whole time. If you need to stop, you tell me," Strange said. "I will," she smiled at him.

_________________________________________

"You know I never properly thanked you," Thena said as she walked up to Nithiel. "It's okay. I want to help you all," Nithiel assured her. "I will be sure to tell my family about the change of hearts in the deviants," she said to her. "I appreciate it," Nithiel said. 'This means the world to us, and you mean the world to Druig, so thank you,' Makkari sighed. "You are all Welcome," Nithiel said. She looked over her shoulder and saw Rocket. He was perked on the side of the pillar. Nithiel excused herself. She ran to him and embraced him in a hug.

Rocket a little taken back, but then hugged her back. "If I don't come back, please, please, give this to him," she said as she carefully placed a letter in his hands. "Wait. If you don't come.." Rocket stopped. "It's just a precaution," Nithiel tried to shrug off. "Nithiel. No. I just found you. I am not losing you.." he said. His voice began to crack. She hugged him again. She softly shushed and comforted him. "Nithiel. Please, don't do this," he said in a hoarse voice. "Hey, look at me. I'll be okay," she said. He avoided her eyes. She cupped his face and moved it towards her. "My sweet, sweet Rocket," she smiled at him. Rocket tried his best to not let his eyes water. He finally looked at her. "I love you," she said. Rocket closes his eyes as she said it. She softly kissed his nose. She got up and walked over to Strange.

"You ready?" He asked her. She nodded. "I haven't felt this much power in a long time," she said as she looked at the moon. "Yeah. I felt that this morning," he chuckled. Druig walked up to them. She held her hand out to his. "You got this, Nithiel," he told her. He then kissed her. He placed his forehead to hers. "I love you," she told him. He felt his heart race. His face flushed. His cheeks go red.  "I love you too," he said. Strange cleared his throat. Both of them pulled away. "Shall we do this," Strange said. Nithiel nodded.

"Alright, here's how it's going to go. Wong and I will open the portal spell. You both will need to locate Kro's mind. Once you are there, Druig, you have to get into his head. Nithiel will then change the memories. The bonding spell will allow you both to communicate and share each other's magic," Strange explained. "We won't be able to help you once you enter his mind. That will be on you two," Wong said. Strange looked at Druig. "Protect her," he begged. "With everything," Druig assured him. Wong and Strange began to open up the spell. Nithiel took Druig's hands. Both their eyes began to glow.

They both were sent to a black room. "Is this?" Nithiel cut herself off. "Kro's mind. Yes," Druig said. Nithiel then began to move her hands around to open her spell. "I am going to start, do not close his mind," she told Druig. He nodded at her. "Hey, no matter what," she added. He hesitated, but nodded again. He concentrated to open Kro's mind to his memories. Nithiel then was transported to an empty room by herself. She then immediately began to form new memories. As she began she noticed the locator spell was breaking. She tried to ignore it. She continued on. She then saw the Eternals as prisoners. She knew she hit the present time for Kro's memories. She then found Druig again using a dream spell.