|| Chapter I, the calling. ||

< First chapter, whoo hoo i guess. >

Jimmy was walking along the shore, water almost seeping into his shoes, he listened as the waves fell amongst themselves. It was quite relaxing, no other noises exempt the waves and the seagulls calling to one another. Jimmy hated seagulls to say the least, but he would rather deal with seagulls than bratty and loud teenagers screaming at the top of their lungs like their life depended on it.

However, the gods didn't seems to like Jimmy, that's what he ended up having to deal with, obnoxious teenagers were laughing all around. He didn't like it one bit, it was too loud for his liking, especially since he was supposed to be in a relaxing place. Turns out teenagers didn't care, and they probably won't ever.

Eventually he found a less crowded area, it was near the wall and had a clear view of the peaceful waves he enjoyed watching. It seemed perfect.

After a while of day dreaming, a sudden urge to head towards the waves struck him. A small and sweet voice sang from the delicate tide, it had a Scottish ring to it as well. He wanted- no, He needed to know where it came from.

Well, that's what his mind spoke, who knew that the beautiful calling of a siren could lead to your ultimate demise? Jimmy sure didn't, that was for sure.

Although, on the other side of the waves, a pale man with cyan hair was lurking within the waves. His eyes glaring at the prey he was latched onto as he mumbled the sweet tune he was taught as a young siren.

As much as it sounded melodic and harmless, the one singing had much more then an evil intent. He watched as the dark blonde moved closer and closer to the waters, the waters he would die in. Or so he thought, he dark blonde stopped moving forward. The man stopped at the water edge, if there weren't so many people Scott would've waltzed on out of the water and grabbed him before dragging him into the deepest pits of the ocean.

Back to the mind of the dark blonde, he couldn't just walk into the water like that. There was too many people, he would look like a complete joke if he just walked into the cold sea in full clothing.

And so, Jimmy just stood and stared at the waves. Occasionally catching a few odd glances in amongst the water, it appeared there was some kind of cyan thing in the waves.

That was a story for another day though, Jimmy thought as he walked away towards the staircase leading up. It was getting late anyway, the sunset had already passed and teenagers were starting to leave.

And with the Scottish man who had just tried to get some easy food, he was astonished. His prey just walked away from his call, he didn't even realise his jaw had dropped and he was just mumbling air out into the world.

This was a first, never in his life had he seen anything happen like this. Never in his life had his prey walk away from him. Hell, he doesn't even know if this has ever happened before. Perhaps this is just him being such a terrible siren.

-

<Bit of a filler chapter while i decide out the plot for this, thanks for reading so far and hope you enjoy the rest!>