| Chapter II, Second times the charm |

Scott, the cyan haired siren, was swimming around in the waters, he was back at the same beach he was at yesterday. Perhaps some other thing he could prey on would appear, that last try didn't seem to work out as he had hoped. Scott was starting to get bored, debating whether or not to try somewhere else. 

That was until, the same guy from yesterday emerged onto the shining sand. His hair was flowing in the wind, every strand was a different shade under the setting sun. This time though, the guy went towards the changing rooms. Eventually he came out wear a pair of swim shorts. Scott just stared at him, god, what did Scott do for him to end up being gay? 

After a while, the dark blonde sat down in the sand, this time he ended up in a better spot than last time since those kids weren't here anymore.

Those last few words repeated themselves in Scott's mind, those kids weren't here anymore. There wouldn't be any witnesses this time. And so, Scott started his singing once more. At first it was a small humming, the dark blonde seemed to notice so he took it up a notch, eventually a quiet yet memorable melody was sung. 

The only problem? 

The blonde wasn't moving.

Scott thought for a second, what if he pretended he was a drowning human? That might work. However, by the time he looked up, the man was gone, Scott looked around for him but he was no where to be seen. This wasn't working out for him was it?

It had been around 5days since Scott had ate, he was starting to get hungry. Maybe he would have to settle on a kid, they weren't exactly filling though. But it seemed that's all Scott could do, unless he wanted to starve, sure, sirens can go a long while without food -around a month at most- but it was still unbearable.

-

Jimmy had started walking along the beach, the singing eventually stopped which he was somewhat sad about. It was a nice tune, however it appeared it was coming from somewhere farther down the beach, after he started walking up it had stopped. 

He sat back down on the sand, sighing while leaning back.