A late morning. #chapter 1

Author note:

before we start the story I would just like to say there will be no Barry Allen x Iris west in this fanfiction. Why you may ask? Cause I don't really like the ship that much ever since I watched the CW show the Flash. So yeah Iris will not be in this story sadly. :,D (sorry Iris fans)

(Barry's POV)

Sleeping peacefully in his bed, Barry was cradling a pillow to his chest. The sun was beaming through his blinds causing the man to stir. Waking up was always a struggle for Barry; he was more of a night owl himself. he groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit his face.
Picking up his alarm clock on his nightstand, Barry looked at the time. It took him a second to focus his tired eyes on the alarm clock. '11:53 am' flashed brightly at him. 

"Crap!" he swore. throwing the alarm clock back on the nightstand, and tossing the blankets of the bed off his body. He dashed into his bathroom to quickly clean up. The Justice League had a meeting at 12:am in the watchtower and of course, Barry had slept in! God Bats was gonna kill him! He brushed his teeth and combed back his blonde locks back. once he got out of the bathroom he tossed on a white shirt with some black sweatpants. He grabbed his flash-ring out of a drawer, before rushing out of his bedroom with the use of the speedforce. He didn't even grab any breakfast (which he knew he was gonna regret, but hey Batman is way worse than hungry.) within seconds he whipped out of his apartment and ran out of the building. He flashed into his superhero outfit. and ran down the streets of Central City. it only took him a few minutes to reach a zeta-tube.

The fastest man alive was late again. God this meeting better be something good..