You got to start somewhere part 2

My parents are very great people but....
They were very strict about education and had forced me to go to school the very next day.

____________________________________________

*bell noises*
I walk into the classroom expecting everything to be normal and sit in the back where I usually sit with my friend izuku. I look over to Izuku and try to start up a conversation only for him to look at me with a weird expression and say,"I'm sorry but my friend is supposed to sit there." I tilt my head and say,"but I am your friend." He looks at me with clear confusion,"but my friend is quirkless?"

"Not anymore"I reply with a smirk and flex my arms showing my nonexistent muscles.He looks at me before muttering a lot and passing out. "Izuku stop being over dramatic"I say before grabbing his shirt collar and slap him repeatedly with my paw.He finally wakes up and he questions me immediately "Kenji, is that you?"

"Who else would it be?"I responded.

All of a sudden the teacher yells,"You two in the back pay attention."

"Sorry"we both replied.

____________________________________________

During recess we continued the conversation as we walked to the playground.

"Do you know what things your quirk can do?" he asked me.

"The only thing I can do is turn it into a liquid." I reply with slight embarrassment due to how weak that sounds.

"That's amazing"he responds while looking at me."Think about all of the amazing things you can do like....."I stop listening as I see the one and only katsuki bakugou and his new "friends". All I can feel is anger so as he walks up to us to probably say something stupid I do the right thing and punch him right on his jaw. While he lays on the ground taking a nap, his friends walk away in confusion while one decided it was a good idea to attack me with his weird extending arms. It didn't go so well as his arm got stuck in my stomach.

"Let go of me you weird dog" he says as he tries to yank his arm out of my stomach. I then yank his arm and he is dragged closer to me, in desperation he tries the exact same thing only for him to have both arms stuck in me."I thought you would have learned that punching me was useless"I say as I drag him in closer and punch him in the face making him fall to the ground.He runs away crying while I stand their thinking about how much trouble I will be in.

____________________________________________

I was in the wrong but I only got a light slap on the wrist surprisingly. My punishment was a call to my mom to tell her about my actions and make an apology letter to the victims, which I did with little to no thought. My mom was chill about it and praised me for beating up those kids who hurt me in the first place.

____________________________________________

Author's note:I wrote this just because I don't like bakugou also getting to the real story after this.