Chapter 1

"Why are we going TOWARDS the villain and not away?"I say to Midoriya as we were walking through the crowd toward the rampaging villain. "I just want a better look at the heroes," he says with a smile. I shake my head at the stupidity of my friend while following him. We eventually came to a spot in the front of the crowd with the crowd not paying any attention to us as they were too busy looking up in awe at the enormous person on top of the bridge. "Wow, that's one huge supervillain," he says while looking up. I nod and continue looking at the villain who was causing lots of chaos. The villain let out a deafening roar and destroyed the scaffolding launching debris at the crowd below. Before the scaffolding hit the ground the punching hero, Death Arms caught it preventing it from hitting the crowd. Just then a jet of water appeared, separating the crowd from the fight.

"Everyone, please stay back, this area is far too dangerous," said a masked man dressed as a fighter-fighter.

"Woah Backdraft is here, he'll make sure we're ok!"one bystander yells in excitement.

"Hey Izuku I think we should start heading to school or else we will be late"I say to him, grabbing his arm to drag him back. "I don't want to miss out on this though"he says as he fights back from my pull. I give up and let go, not wanting to be late."Fine, have it your way, see you at school." I say leaving him to walk to school.

————————————————————————

I arrived a little early while Izuku arrived just in time. As he sat next to me the teacher began his lecture.

"As third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures," the teacher says in a monotone voice while grabbing a stack of papers. "These are career aptitude tests, these will help you decide what you want to do in the future, but knowing you all you want to go be heroes," he says while throwing all the papers in the trash causing the whole class to start using their quirks in excitement.

"No quirk usage allowed at school, so get a hold of yourselves," he says while Bakugou climbs his desk like an idiot."HEY TEACH, don't group me with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these wannabes will be lucky enough to become some washed-up D-lister," he says with smugness radiating from him. Everyone is annoyed by the idiot, and everyone starts to complain about him.

"Sadly, Bakugou does have impressive test results so he has a good chance to get into UA high." the teacher says with a bit of sadness .

Bakugou, not hearing the sadness in the teacher's tone, continues to talk about how great he is and how UA high should be grateful to have him.

"But look at Kenji, he's a great student and his scores are good too, and has a better chance than you," the teacher says to hopefully knock bakugou's self-esteem down a little. Bakugous' smug look slowly turned into an annoyed one as he turned to me. "That stupid mutt!?" he says in bewilderment."Shut up you stupid Pomeranian" I say with clear anger on my face." Shut up both of you, your acting like wild animals," he says while frowning in disappointment. "BUT HE IS ONE!" he yells in anger. "AT LEAST PEOPLE LIKE ME!"I yell back, getting ready to tackle him."If you guys fight in this classroom I will give you detention for the rest of the year." Bakugou and I sat back down on our chairs not wanting to stay after school for a stupid reason." Oh yeah before I forget, Midoriya don't you also want to go to UA high?" he says, causing Midoriya to shrink in his chair right next to me to try to avoid the attention. This does not work out though as everyone turns around and looks at him. After a couple of seconds in silence everyone (except me) starts to burst out into hysterical laughter and start to mock him. Next to me, the green boy tries to defend his actions" Hey they got rid of that rule about needing a quirk, I-I could be the first one!" he said against the waves of laughter and mockery."Don't defend yourself for wanting to go to UA!"I say to Midoriya."You have a better chance than all of these losers!"I say yelling at the class making them stop while Bakugou is still processing the teacher's words."Bakugou is just an asshole while the rest of the class has some goofy ass quirks. Who would want a hero that just has some long ass fingers(women maybe)or someone whose face expands into a dumb ass balloon?"I say with venom in my voice. Everyone looked at me with anger and the ones who I insulted looked like they were about to cry. The teacher doesn't even look up from his phone, probably doing something important or just tired of this class.

I just made the entire class my enemy.....oh well.

Out of nowhere, Bakugou breaks Midoriya's desk causing it to break and the green boy to launch back.

"Listen up Deku, you're even worse than the rest of these damn rejects, you quirkless wannabe. You think they would even consider letting you in when they could have someone like me!!?" he says with unimaginable age.

"No wait you got it all wrong there's no way I would wanna try and compete against you! You gotta believe me" he sobbed as he backed into a wall.

"It's just that I've wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest can't I?" Midoriya says, trying to calm the raging Pomeranian.

"You would never be able to hang with the best of the best. You would just die in the exams!" he yells.

"Defenseless Izuku! The school's already crappy, you really want to make it worse by failing so hard?" Bakugou says making the students snicker.

"Good job trying to stand up for yourself Izuku,"I say,while giving him a thumbs up . "I guess it's time to step in,"I say getting up from my chair.

"HOLD IT"the teacher yells looking at me, he then turns his head towards Bakugou."What do you think you're doing!?You just destroyed a desk and expect no punishment?Who destroys a desk to intimate someone!?"he says while being confused."Go to the office Bakugou"he says while pointing at the door. Bakugou just glares at Midoriya as he leaves.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit"

____________________________________________

After class I waited outside by the fountain where I usually meet up with Izuku. Out of nowhere, I heard yelling and then a little explosion. I decided to ignore it but out of nowhere, a book slammed into my head."What the fuck!? Who threw that!"I say when looking around. I take out the book from my head and look at it, it was a simple burnt notebook that read "Hero analysis for the future #13." I decided to flip through a couple of pages just to satisfy my curiosity."Allmight, Meh"I then flip to the next page."Mt.Lady, skip"I flip to the next page."Oh hey it's me" I say as I look at my description. "Kenji Aoki:made up of a gelatinous substance and looks like a humanoid dog. When he is happy his tail wags from side to side....

"Wow stalker much?"I say talking to myself.

Just as I am about to continue reading I see Bakugou and his goons walk past me. Right as I was about to provoke them Izuku walked next to me. "Can you please give me my notebook back?" he says, a little embarrassed. I don't question anything and hand it back to him. "I always thought that you were just talking notes for school," I say surprised about the notebook.

"I just like to jolt down notes about heroes," he says with so much happiness.

After all that we began to walk home.

To be continued.....

————————————————————————

I spent 2 straight days making this 🗿🗿🗿 Im tired.

Anyways, has anyone got a good title for this fan fiction?

Also any criticism?