21

From the start of the ceremony, they were just staring at each other lovingly.

"You have expressed a desire to get married. From the law's point of view, no obstacles were found. And now we will ask you once again to indicate your desire in front of the guests. You, Bea de Leon, are you ready to take Thirdy Ravena as your husband, without being under anyone's pressure and f your own free will?" The religious official asked.

There was no response from Bea.

Anton snapped his fingers at Bea and most of the people there called her.

"Bea?"

"Ms. Bea?" The religious official called for her attention.

"Haha yes!"

"You, Thirdy Ravena, are you ready to marry Bea de Leon,  without being under anyone's pressure and f your own free will?"

"Yes."

"Witnesses, Cait and Anton, you all heard, they agree to get married. Could you confirm this, too?

"No." Cait and Anton answered in unison.

"What?" Thirdy asked them.

Cait and Anton laughed.

"Nakita mo ba mga itsura nila?" Tanong ni Anton.

"It's not funny po, Auntie Cait." Amara said.

"Hindi ba nakakatawa un?"

"No, it's not funny po."

"Why did Daddy said that?" Jan asked his mom."

"Daddy is just joking." Sagot ni Jules sa anak.

"Daddy, why did you say that?" Tanong naman ni Jan sa Daddy nya.

"Yes!" Cait and Anton said.

"I, by the power given to me by the administration, declare you husband and wife."

Everybody rejoiced and felt relieved. Finally, the wedding that has long been overdue came true today for Thirdy and Bea. 

After the wedding, they went home for the reception. While they were busy with their reception Jules received a call, the Quatar project is in danger and can get them bankrupt.

"Hindi natin pwede sabihin sa kanila ngayon ito." Anton told Jules.

"Huwag ka na maingay, aayusin ko ito, sobrang laki ng niloan natin para sa project na ito. Pagbalik na lang nila Thirdy from honeymoon tsaka ko sasabihin."

After the reception, Bea and Thirdy left for their honeymoon in Italy.