You were the sun (and I was crashing into you)

Author : wooyoungies
Ship : Woosan
Word count : 43,045
Chapters : 1
Status : complete

Summary:
Wooyoung scoffs. "Opposites do not attract."

"The science part of my brain has to disagree," San comments. He nudges Wooyoung's ankle with his own. "Did you know the original idea was from a French physicist named Charles Augustin de Coulomb? He had basically developed an experimental law that said like charges repel and opposites attract. Then, somehow over time, Coulomb's Law, which was meant solely to assist in The Theory of Magnetism, started being applied to romantic relationships."

"And where is the proof in romantic relationships?" Wooyoung replies, crossing his arms.

"Right here."

or

San wasn't expecting Jung Wooyoung to crash into his life. Literally.

Comments:
The start was a little bit confusing but it made sense quite quickly after. This was a really cute and funny short read that I finished within a couple of hours. Not going to lie, I thought it was a little fast paced but maybe it's cause it's only 43k. Also I would love to have San's confidence cause he was so straightforward and even shameless, I need a tutorial. (Spoilers ahead) the reason I thought it was fast paced was because it seemed like wooyoung and San fell in love within the span of two weeks or so and I also think San liked wooyoung too quickly. It didn't make sense to me how much he fell for wooyoung by the middle of the fic. Otherwise it was very good.