Ignite

Author: bitsori
Ship: minsung
Word count: 18,050
Chapters: 1
Status: complete

Summary:
This isn't happening, is the first thought that Jisung has. It just couldn't be.

He blinks. Gawks. He even pinches the loose skin inside his elbow-a little too hard, frankly, and he lets out a wince for it.

The scene in front of him refuses to change.

Being witness to the sight of his boyfriend straddling another man in the passenger seat of the car they technically share; their mouths on, and their hands all over each other, visible even through the semi-tinted windows was not a part of the plan.

Jisung momentarily feels deprived of air; his thoughts go blank and he has no idea what to do, or how he's supposed to act. He stands there, in the parking lot, and he just gawks.

"What the fuck," a voice says from somewhere behind him.

That's right, he thinks. What the fuck?!

(the one in which minho and jisung, once high school friends, catch their boyfriends with each other, sending them off on an impromptu trip together, one that quickly becomes a journey of self-reflection and reconnection.)

Comments:
I think it was handled really well, it wouldn't have been realistic for them to get into a relationship days after the incident, especially jisung who was dating for three years. And I love that jisung talked about it, because it's true, it seemed a bit like a rebound but it didn't have to be.