I Wont Say Im In Love Pt 5

Josie was woken up abruptly by Katherine throwing a pillow at her.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Just because I gave you the day off, doesn't mean you get to lay around all morning. When I said clear your schedule, I still expected my morning coffee and itinerary for the morning." Katherine sneered.

"I don't think you understand the concept of a day off. Have Pain or Panic do it," the brunette said into her pillow.

"Nuh uh, they don't do it like you...besides you need to get ready for your big date. What time is she picking you up?"

"Ten. Thanks, by the way for setting this up...super obvious."

"It's already nine, get up. I did my part, now do yours. You will make a move today, we can't delay this any further."

Josie just rolled her eyes at the God, " also lay off the attacks, Hope may heal quicker than most but she still feels pain the same. These "attacks" have got to slow down a bit."

"She can handle it, she asked for it. Why should I care what happens to her?"

"BECAUSE I DO!" The brunette shouted.

Katherine looked the twin over and she felt exposed.

"My, my, my, it sounds as if you're falling for her...oh, isn't this ironic. You do understand how this is gonna turn out,don't you? I still expect you to do as you're told."

"Katherine, I don't care what happens to me. I lo-care about her, so what if I'm falling for her? Just lay off the attacks." She pleaded.

"Fine, but it will cost you. You alone will construct three additional deals a week. With your siphoning abilities, there will be more than enough titans for the army. We have to move things along, according to the Fates, time is near. Now get ready, Miss Perfect will be here soon." The devious woman said as she left the brunette's room.

The twin decided on a white turtleneck with a dark green coat, and a pair of jeans...since it had been getting drastically cold lately.

Her hair was pulled back in a maroon colored headband with her natural curls cascading down her shoulders.

She decided on light makeup, with a light gloss for her lips.

By the time she was finished, her phone went off notifying that Hope was here.

The nerves finally caught up to her as she made her way to the lobby of the building, when she finally made eye contact with Hope she was in awe.

She had the top half of her hair pinned back while the rest were in curls. She was wearing a maroon turtleneck, a pair of jeans and a long blue coat that made her eyes even bluer than normal.

"Good morning beautiful," she said as she handed Josie a single rose and kissed her cheek.

This left the brunette flustered.

"Good morning, so what are we doing today?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, love. By the way, is one of your powers to see into the future? We are practically wearing the same thing." The auburnette jokes.

"No, no, I can go change if you want. I just figured since it's been cold out, to just dress warm."

"Relax Jo, I 'm only kidding. You look perfect. Are you ready to go?"

Josie just nodded her head and took the auburnette's hand as they both embraced the city.

They took the subway to their next destination and enjoyed conversations about books they've read recently and things they were looking forward to with the holidays around the corner.