#4 ups and downs, burn-out, depression

The first time when i get a burn-out was 2 years ago in 2020. I could remember myself that was unhappy, sad , weak and scared. It made me feel empty. What i also noticed about
myself was that a lot of shit was being thrown over me. At school, neighborhood , literally wIt was like that I lose myself at this time. It just kept getting worse and worse. A year later I got depression. There wasn't a reason for, because then at that time it seemed like I couldn't hold myself. I didn't know what i wanted.

Every night i cried myself so hard for what i think to do something that try to make me glad.
I was thinking by myself what if i to do something they try to make myself happy.  How I did was a long story, but i'll keep it short. The first thing what I did was the moment that had a discussion with my parents about my behavior and that i'm very rude and then a few minutes later I was crying hard and they heard from above that I cried so hard. My dad came to me upstairs and asked what happened?. 
I told them that I was not happy , that loosed myself as a human and didn't know how to deal with it. The first thing that i heard from my parents was it is okay to have bad feelings. The other side of me i feeling free of my issues. My dad told that I'm not shouldn't hide my feelings   As for myself. I was that person that shamed by myself to express my feeling's, because it seemed like it was not acceptable to express feelings in public. I thought if you to express all of your feelings as bad they try to make yourself weak, when it's not true as all.

This the thing that I learn to don't thinking bad of yourself.
I will say it's okay to be not okay
And don't be ashamed of yourself. 

Try to express your feelings  both good and bad.   :( >>:)

   :( >>:)