#1 my situations in real life

I grew up in a environment with a lot of social controles with a lot of negatifity.  so           everyone is watching to each other for what they were doing to make sure that no one goes to the other way.  a lot op people in my envoirenment told  me what i must to do to find as a better , person in public. For example oh you have to wear makeup ! or you have to wear this brand beacause the will people like you more or they think you like much prettier! .

I was thinking by myself if i am going to follow these things that people told me , that makes me as a better, happy human in real life. That was i thought. And the biggest mistake was i belived about what they told me what i must to do to be a good human and i did that. So i did things as to change my personality , clothes, my behavior  and all of these things to try that people will like me more as a person. you will ask yourself hey what exactly do you have left  for  yourself.

 you will ask yourself hey what exactly do you have left  for  yourself

This is the answer of your question Me: nothing. i was used .I can't hold myself anymore and that beginning people started to put me down as a stupid. they laughing at me, they bullying me as a useless human who cannot take control of herself. And that is the big mistake that i ever make by myself. At this time i don't know what i want it by myself. The only thing what i want was working for myself, but i didn't have a idea how i figer out of this situation.

It took longer that i expected, but it worked.