𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃??__1.

༻✦༺

       I somehow expected something good from you. I shouldn't have, but I still had a little hope for you, my mistake.— Said the guardian, more specifically, Patriarch Yiling's guardian. Before any insolent man dared interrupt him with his nonsensical yells or one of the few people with a decent amount of sense of the ridiculous asked him questions he didn't want  to answer, probably out of laziness, he spoke again.If you decide to cooperate, letting me explain the reason for the current situation, I'll let you ask as many questions as you wish and everything will go back to normal, or even better than this hell hole they call normal... The last part came out as a murmur, many didn't hear it but those who did, unfortunately, understood what he meant by 'hell hole'.

Few hours ago

the fortnight of the 'bridge of the deities' had just begun!

Today was the day for the announcement of debates, the day when the entities shared their thoughts about each of the clans and about the world of cultivation in general, this in normal times. Now times were far from 'normal'.

..

      They (the deities) were upset and it was all their fault, most took the blame and really felt bad for their actions, but since not everything is flowers, there were still worms that saw nothing wrong, they 'couldn't be blamed because they were superior and a minority wronged', that was his line of thought.. disgusting- but anyways..

    —Before the pointless complaints start, shut that manhole you call a mouth and listen to explanations properly. Please use the respect you have, even if it's little.— said the Nie clan entity, their voice bristling with mockery and anger, they were pissed but were respectful anyway. It was directed at those assholes who lived to talk shit about others, they finally shut up, bursting with shame and anger.
Since some of you have decided to be selfish and, as a result, tear the cultivation world apart with your silly and greedy nitpicking, we're here to take things out of the funniest way for us.This time, it was the Yunmeng Jiang entity that spoke. if it didn't have context, you'd think that happy little face and sweet voice were wishing everyone well. In the end, it wasn't.
      as soon as the speech ended, the gates of hell flew open. All the dirty little secrets of all the clans were exposed. from the smallest to the biggest clan, everyone was exposed and humiliated, from the silliest to the most disturbing secrets, all exposed in front of each of the people who understand the basics about the world they live in. 

          In the end, all you can hear are the sniffles of those who cry in shame and horror from some of the more sensitive hearted and the failed attempts to stifle laughter from some guardians and their entities.

After a while, everyone calmed down enough to observe where they were. They were in a place that seemed to be a hall, a huge hall, the ceiling showed the night sky, the walls were dark blue with yellow and white details, in short, it looked like a dream.

They were seated in a cushioned seat with padded backrest in the color of their respective clans, they all had a small individual table with assorted items in front of them, beside a box with clothes, food, pillows etc. apparently, the planning the gods had for them was going to be quite long. on the table, a small pile of paper came out of thin air, along with it came a brush and ink to write, some had memories of homework and almost panicked but calmed down when they started to read what the first page said. After a few minutes of silence, some disbelieving eyes began to appear, some were shaking with anger, some were shocked and distressed.

-

-

"WHAT ??"
"WHY HIM??"
"W-WEI YING/WUXIAN??"
"HOW?"

All necessary information is written there, please continue.said an unfamiliar voice. They won't even question that kind of thing anymore, it's a waste of time. So, they continued to read, more or less on the 8th page, they discovered the reason for having some empty tables, the dead will come back to life! Some faces visibly lost their color and others were glowing with happiness and eagerness, comforting, I would say. Reading a little more, they found something that looked like a quiz, the questions were... weird?

Pain:1-Physics2-Mental3-Both

Plush:
yea
no

Nightmarish sensations:
1-Yes, all sensations.
2-Few sensations.
3- No sensations.

Smell:
- lavender
-sandalwood
-orange
-roses

....Weird......

Quiz answered, all minimally resolved, now, a brief announcement from the unknown voice—Your loved ones will appear at the empty tables and everyone will have their long-awaited meeting, just wait in your seats.—The voice said, surprisingly calming and comforting.

༻✦༺

Advice
Taemin (Shinee)
0:24 ─〇───── 3:12⇄
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻