𝒲ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽ℯ?__8.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It seemed that Mo village hadn't been peaceful for some time. Walking corpses, as the name implies, were dead people who could move, a low-level altered corpse type.

The mood was still awkward when everyone finally turned their attention back to the screens. they were feeling a sense of paramnesia.

It was a customary hunch, and as much as some wanted to get that hunch to be taken to the abominable side they had in their view of Wei Wuxian.
It was almost physically impossible, it was bizarre, but it's not like any of them were going to ask, like, "Hey! Why can't I make myself have another misguided view of Wei Wuxian??" They are clueless but not on THAT level of clueless.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

They weren't extremely dangerous. but they were enough to alarm an ordinary person, especially his cloying stench.

However, to Wei WuXian, they were the most obedient puppets. When he heard them mentioned, he even had a feeling of familiarity.

So that's where that feeling was coming from! And
– WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "not exactly dangerous"??  THESE PLAGUES ARE AS ABOMINABLE AS XUE YANG! –

-hahaha~ It was taking a while for me to get involved in some of these nitpicking.. - Xue Yang teased as he stretched his arms with a tiny yawn. -And from what little I know, you managed to get the cultivator post, even though you're low level, you must have given your ass to someone, just like that. "These pests" are like homework for juniors and you are complaining? ah! go try and learn how to interpret text, you wretch! leave me out of it! –

A-Tong said bitterly, "If I can't handle them, other people can't either."

-Self-esteem is everything, am i right? –

–Why am I under the impression that this village is the complete summary of the cultivation world? -
...
-Stop looking at me like I have a pimple the size of Jin Gaughshan's head! I'm not completely freaking out yet?? –

A-Ding laughed, "How do you know other people can't handlethey? Let me tell you today, some cultivators came to Movillage. I heard they are from a famous sect! The lady is talking to them in the main hall, and everyone in the village is watching. Can you not hear the noise? I don't have time to play around with you; they can give me even more trouble later."

–HAVE YOU SEEN?? Even the gossip is the same! –

-Shut up! The shit you say is starting to make sense! –

–What about A-Yi? everything I say makes sense, it's you who are devoid of intelligence! –

Wei WuXian listened carefully. As expected, the faint sound of the The uproar of the people was coming from the East. He thought for a moment, got up and kicked the door. It broke with a bang.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Wei WuXian took a kick weak on A-Tong, knocking him down, and laughed, "How is it that a mere boy of deliveries dare to humiliate others like that?"

You know when THAT person opens his mouth and, to the surprise of zero people, only shit comes out? So that's exactly how they are now. Wanting to shut up a boy in the tooth-breaking punch method. very delicate and subtle, I know.