Chapter 110

The door was slammed shut with a slam, and Shen Yanchu was startled, and hurriedly wanted to look back. It stands to reason that Xia Qing should be guarding outside, and no one should come in.

unless……

Shen Yanchu's feet were empty, and before he could see the person behind him, he was hugged by his waist and pulled up like a tree.

Zhao'er didn't expect such an operation, she stared at her big eyes stupidly, her mouth closed: "!!!"

"It's cold on the ground, how can you stand barefoot on the ground?" Xiao Yu hugged Shen Yanchu from behind and put him on the bed. The two long white and tender legs were exposed in Xiao Yu's sight.

Zhao'er showed two short legs, and Shen Yanchu showed two long legs, sitting side by side. Zhao'er found that her movements were exactly the same as her father's, giggling and shaking her short legs and laughing.

At this time, Shen Yanchu just wanted to quickly put on his pants, he seemed... more than once so embarrassing.

But Xiao Yu kept hugging him and didn't let go. The smell of ambergris gradually invaded the air around him. Shen Yanchu only felt that the whole room was smelling of Xiao Yu.

"Where are the trousers?" Xiao Yu asked in a low voice, Shen Yanchu was sitting on the bed, he was standing beside the bed, in order to maintain the hugging posture, he kept bending over, just so that he could touch the drawer under the bed.

The two were close together, and Shen Yanchu could feel Xiao Yu's chest vibrating. This is the most intimate gesture.

"...In the first drawer on the right." Shen Yanchu felt her heart beat a little faster, and her face was slightly hot.

Xiao Yu quickly touched the drawer, probably because his posture was too awkward, and his movements were a little slow.

At least Shen Yanchu waited for him to sweat until his nose was sweating.

"I'll do it myself." Shen Yanchu struggled to step back, trying to get the trousers. But Xiao Yu didn't give him a chance, he moved his hand back a little and didn't let him reach it.

"Sit down!" Xiao Yu squatted down, holding white trousers and putting them on for Shen Yanchu himself.

The white trousers were very soft, Xiao Yu rolled up the trouser legs, slipped them in along Shen Yanchu's fair and slender feet, and then moved on to the other foot. His hand was slightly hot to Shen Yanchu, which made Shen Yanchu want to hide.

When he finally lifted his trousers, Shen Yanchu took advantage of Xiao Yu's inattention and struggled to climb onto the bed, and quickly lifted his trousers.

Shen Yanchu heard Xiao Yu's very obvious sigh of loss.

Zhao'er watched quietly for a while beside him, and found that the two of them ignored him, and stretched out aggrievedly, "I want the royal father to hug~"

Xiao Yu reached out and scratched his nose, and hugged the little thing in his arms. After holding it for a while, he didn't know what to think of, so he put Zhao'er on his shoulder and let Zhao'er sit on the back of his neck.

"Your Majesty..." Shen Yanchu originally lowered her head, and only raised her head when she heard Zhao'er's laughter. The first time she saw Zhao'er sitting on top of Xiao Yu, she stared blankly at him.

This kind of scene is very common in the real world, but in ancient times, he had never heard of an emperor who let his son ride on him.

"Is this... against the rules?" Shen Yanchu asked tentatively. Zhao'er is his son, so he naturally wants Xiao Yu to like Zhao'er a little more, but this is on the premise of not hurting Zhao'er.