Ch.1

TW:underage drinking and drug use,partying,and sneaking out

Yes I know these songs don't belong to this artist and that they don't belong to the same artist

I changed the lyrics so just ignore it if you want
————————

Finney was never the person that was a fighter or strong,well that was until 8th grade. He finally had enough and started standing up for himself.His friends griffin,Bruce,Donna and Gwen by couldn't have been more proud.

Freshman year finney came out to them
And later they found out he wasn't the only queer one in the group,all of them were actually.Finney,Bruce and griffin had this favorite band they lived they're but also loved the band mates,Donna and Gwen thought it was stupid and would tease them about it.It was close to Finns birthday so Bruce came up with an idea that all of them go to kordhell's concert next week for his birthday.

"Hey Finn,moose is throwing another party you coming?" Bruce said to Finn "yeah I'm coming,are the others?" Finn replied "yeah,i asked everyone else you were the last person" Bruce said as Finn nodded.

Finn and gwenny were walking home talking like usual they're dads car was there so they knew he was drunk. They went inside and there he was drunk asleep on the couch they cleaned before going into their rooms.

Finney opened his window and took out a pack of cigarettes and lighter he put the cigarette close to his lips and lit it,inhaling it and blowing a puff of smoke out.he put it out on his thigh and went to take a shower.

"GWENNY,FINN ITS DINNER TIME"their dad yelled from down stairs.finney and gwenny walked down the stairs to eat.after they eat finney goes upstairs and calls Bruce they chat for a little until Bruce feels like going to sleep(it was 12) .

The day of the party,finney and Bruce were walking home together finney knew his dad would never gonna let him go so he knew he planned on sneaking out his window,like always.after getting home finney and gwenny went upstairs they had 3 hours till the party. Finney didn't know what to do so he decided to work on homework and clean he started listing to his favorite band kordhell.

Finney started to do work humming along to the music.one of his favorite songs started playing

El egoísmo de ser dueño

De tu vida,

Eres mía

Mia

Mia~

finney was singing along he finished cleaning and doing his work he had an hour left so he decided to call Bruce.Bruce picked up after the third ring finney could hear Mary in a cross  playing in the back.he laughed at that it was Bruce's and finney favorite song.finney and Bruce decided to get ready they were still on call so the could have each other's opinion on their out fits.

Finney and Gwen had 15 minutes to meat up with the others and walk there.finney ended the call at 7:30,he got ready and put his shoes on he went downstairs and checked of his dad was asleep which he was.He headed back upstairs and climbed out the window gwenny was standing there waiting for him they both walked to meet Bruce,griffin, and Donna at the gas station they all got there and they were walking to the house they decided to get a little bit of weed,drinks and cigarettes for the party.

When they arrived at the party they all were immediately split up Donna and gwenny were dancing and having a good time,Griffin was getting high Bruce was flirting with both boys and girls at the tables,finney decided to go get a drink from the mystery punch.

Around 9 they all found each other all of them were either high,drunk or both they all started dancing with each other partying.They got split up again after a couple of more drinks Donna and gwenny were making out in a corner.Griffin was playing a game and getting high with a couple of boys,Bruce and finney were messing around still a little high Bruce brought up the idea of going on the roof and just smoke finney didn't have anything else to do so he agreed.

———————————————-
Ok so at this part it's like a Bruce x finney thing no I do not ship them but I thought this would be good for this next part so if you don't like the ship just skip this part this part does include a little bit of sexual tension in this part
————————————————-

Bruce and finney went to the roof occasionally falling Bruce helped finney up they couldn't help but laugh and giggle at times for no reason,Bruce brought out his lighter he lit his cigarette and put it close to mouth and inhaled it he didn't know what came over him at this point but he grabbed onto Finns chin pulled him into a kiss and blew the smoke on his face he pulled away letting finney react.finney looked at him he knew Bruce was pan but he never knew this would happen he usually saw girls and boys surround him.but why did he like him after all people he liked him?.

"Why'd you do that" Finn finally spoke up he took the cigarette from Bruce's hand and took a puff off it Bruce was hesitant at answering at first but finally spoke up, "I don't know actually,I think it was because I wanted to see how you'd react or maybe because I wanted to see if I liked you" Bruce responded honestly.finney knew Bruce never really knew how to lie so he knew this was true but man he was to high for this but he knew that they were gonna end up spilling secrets out so he didn't care.

"You know back in elementary i used to like him" finney said taking another puff "who?" Bruce responded "ah I don't think you'd remember him not after all this time.." finney said Bruce took the cigarette from Finn and took a blow "maybe but I need to see his face or a name" Bruce said putting out the cigarette and lighting a new one "I don't remember his name I remember his smile though and his brown eyes and long hair" Bruce sneezed at all the comments "sounds like you still like him"Bruce spoke.finney didn't know how to respond did he still love him..who is him anyways...why was he thinking about him..?