red-haired shanks + confidentiality

requested by: @Ganagi

+*•+•*+

character: red-haired shanks

manga: one piece

genre: creampie, unprotected sex, dry humping, overstimulation, daddy kink, teasing, penetrative sex, size kink, age gap (reader!26 x shanks!39), teasing, belly bulge, breeding kink, slight choking, handjob (?), body worship, vaginal sex, fingering, drunk sex, public sex, and exhibitionism

word count: 7.8k+

+*•+•*+

+*•+•*+

"NOT HANDLING YOUR SAKE SO WELL, are we, Captain?" Benn let out an amused chuckle at his captain's face bright red as he gargled his forty-fifth bottle of sake down and kept his attention on his beauty assisting Lucky Roux off the ground.

"I'm doing.. amazing," It was a clear lie-the drunkenness in his voice was not letting the others believe his incredulous fabrication.

Loud laughs and chuckles scampered out of the mouths of his crew members as they themselves drunk the thousands of bottles of sake loitered around them. You, on the other hand, helped Lucky sit with the other members as deafening burps erupted from the tired, worn-out male. You simpered brightly at all of them, drinking and telling weird stories amongst themselves about their numerous adventures on the Red Force. Soon, your obsidian eyes landed on a beautifully scarred, tanned man gazing at you in awe as a hiccup sounded off from him.

A blush crept across your cheeks from his intense stare. Nervously, your eyes fell and you returned to throwing away the empty bottles on the floor with those intrigued eyes following your every footstep you did in front of him.

"Like what you see, eh?" Benn snapped him out of his savoring of your perfection.

"God, the sight is amazing," He swooned with his coal eyes igniting into abundant fireworks of hearts.

"Don't run her off with your flirtatious ways. The kid's only been on the ship for a month or a half now," Benn joked with his eyes glancing over to you giggling at a joke that Yasopp said to you.

"She's a beautiful woman th-"

Shanks hollered your name, "Y/N L/N, has anyone told you that you are so stunning that your beauty can go up against Boa Hancock herself?"

The entire bar became silent and everyone's eyes focused on the drunken red-head confessing passionately to you. Your eyes scrambled around the room out of embarrassment from him shouting your name and making such a ridiculous statement. Ignoring his now flirting ways, you walked around the tavern, politely holding discussions with other people.