aomine daiki + payback

requested by: @sukunasblackgf

+*•+•*+

character: aomine daiki

manga: kuroko's basketball

genre: virgin-gullible!reader, vaginal sex, HEAVY manipulation, voyeurism, slight masturbation, fingering, fuckboy-toxic-jealous!aomine, oral sex (f→m) unprotected sex, face-fucking, teasing, throat-fucking, cum-eating, handjob, gaslighting, 'just-the-tip', penetrative sex, missionary, blowjob, dirty talk, size kink, rough sex, teasing, squirting, aomine fucks u till u go limp (implied), aomine counts u down to ur orgasms, shintaro calls ur phone while you're getting fucked, aomine gets mad as fuck at you and starts showing his true colors at the end, and btw they are both 18

word count: 12.7k+

+*•+•*+

+*•+•*+

THESE PAST YEARS HAVE BEEN TRULY INSUFFERABLE FOR AOMINE. The woman of his dreams, the ravishing girl he's loved since middle school woefully taken from him by someone he believed he could possibly confide in or trust. Don't get him wrong—that wasn't even the fucking worst part of this shitty joke—but it was fine.

His revenge is coming, and he's going to have so much fun boasting about stealing back the girl that his friend took away from him.

"He'll be disgusted of me," You say in distraught, a single tear flying down your face at the thought of Midorima despising you.

Aomine, laying down on your carpet while launching his basketball into the air, sighs loudly and rolls his eyes at you crying over that green-haired, four-eyed zodiac obsessive freak. He doesn't understand you. Why do you want to be with someone who gets so frazzled and can barely speak to you for a long time because he gets so nervous? Is that not embarrassing to have a boyfriend like that? Are you not embarrassed by making the wrong choice? Out of everyone that you could have in your school, you chose his friend, that friend that hasn't been in a relationship and only cares about basketball and before announced to you that he doesn't see himself getting in a relationship with you?

You wanted to date Midorima, and not him? The boy that has all the girls dropping their panties in their school for him? The boy that's ready to be tied down in a relationship with you? Are you serious? Are you dense? Are you stupid?

"Y/N," He sighs tiredly, propping himself up on his forearms and bringing his attention over to you, "Have you spoken to him about this?"

"I can't.." You reveal anxiously. You cross your legs, forcing Aomine's dark blue eyes that swirled with lust direct themselves to your uniform skirt moving up those smooth, soft thighs. Those very thighs that he's been dying to dive his head in between and let his tongue do all the exploring in your pussy that he swore was as sweet as honey.