fushiguro toji + impurification

requested by: @Ganagi

+*•+•*+

character: fushiguro toji

manga: jujutsu kaisen

genre: voyeurism, creampie, choking, spitting, unprotected sex, dacryphilia, degradation kink, face-riding, overstimulation, infidelity, cum-eating, corruption kink, penetrative sex, handjob, squirting, blowjob, oral sex (m →f, f →m), praise kink, face-sitting, spanking, chubby!reader, teasing, pussydrunk!toji, body worship, vaginal sex, throat-fucking, cunnilingus, fingering, age gap (reader!20s x toji!40s), mirror sex, first-time-squirter, mention of sex toys, toji has a fat crush on little you but he a whore, and toji tryna get u pregnant

word count: 15.8k+

+*•+•*+

+*•+•*+

IT WAS FOUR O'CLOCK, on the dot, in the morning. Loud banging sounds could be heard on your neighbor's door with pleas and wails coming from a familiar sultry voice you heard from the last five or seven nights before between these extremely thin walls.

"To-D-Daddy! Please, let me in! How much do you want this time? Ten thousand dollars? Forty thousand dollars?" She offered her money through a fit of tears to get another sex session.

There was not a word peeped.

There was no sound of his door squeaking open.

There was no movements in his apartment.

Everything was sound—a possibility he fell asleep after throwing his nightly naked cum-dump out of his apartment.

"D-Daddy-"

You slowly opened the door to your apartment. The second your door opened enough for your head to peek out, the naked woman scurried off down the hallway with her bag and her clothes still behind his closed, locked door. It was indeed the same woman from that night. Your light-brown eyes directed themselves to the black door to the left of you that was shut.

Your face heated-up from you remembering the night he banged on your apartment door, wishing you'd keep it down with your loud moans and cries. How could you stop yourself that night though? It had been weeks waiting for your boyfriend to dick you down and leave you sobbing for more, and that night satisfied everything you needed and wanted. If you could rewind time back to that night, you would do it over and over again. Lately, you've been so sexually frustrated that your toys plunging in-and-out of your drooling cunt wasn't going to last you four or five more days.