ELEVEN

The morning sun rose over the hills of the horizon ; as too did the rogues from their den. Heart and Kite stood opposite the other four.

"Can we see you again?" Dawn asked both Heart and Kite with teary eyes.

"Of course! If you're ever in trouble we won't be far." Heart said reassuringly.

"You two still need to beat me in a fight!" Kite said trying to cheer them up.

It worked and Dusk perked up from beside Club with a faint smile.

"We should go," Ace meowed looking into the forest of thick Ivy. "Border patrol will be out soon."

Ace turned around to start walking,

"See you later little kit," Club, Dusk and Dawn followed behind her, Dawn shouting bye to the two cats.

Once Club, Ace, Dusk and Dawn where out of sight, Kite turned to Heart.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

Heart sighed and looked into the distance,

"Back when I was with my two-legs, I never would have expected to have a crazy life like this." Heart turned to Kite and nodded.

The two of them started walking to the Ivy Clan camp. They got through the thick Ivy of the board, Kite lifted her head to smell the now familiar air.

"Do you think I will be a better hunter than HoneyBloom now!" Kite asked as she relived her memories in the clan.

"You'll probably be one of the best Hunter in the Clan." Heart chuckled.

The two crossed a streem completely forgetting that they were in Clan territory. A cat leaped out of a bush to the side of Kite, landing on her back. Another warrior ran out of the bush and attacked Heart, pushing him to the ground.

" What are you doing here rogue!?" the warrior on Kite hissed.

Kite had to think quickly, she looked around before relaxing her body. The Warrior on Kite lost their balance for a brief heartbeat; but within that time Kite tenced, pushing her four paw against the floor, pushing the cat off of her. The cat go up and stood opposite Kite as both of them growled at one another.

Kite stopped,

"Feather'Paw?"

The Warriors ears flinched, they snift the air again.

"Kite'Paw! Y-your Alive!" Feather'Paw exclaimed.

The other warrior looked over and immediately rushed over to Kite.

"My little kit! I'm so happy you're alive!" she brushed up against Kite.

"MothSong!"

"We need to get you back to the Clan." MothSong said with urgency, backing away from Kite.

"First!" Feather'Paw interrupted, "Who's the other cat?"

MothSong turned around and looked at the black tom. Feather'Paw did the same and blocked Kite off from Herat.

We didn't come up with a story! Kite panicked. She could feel the damp moss under her paws and moved without thinking, moving all of her weight to her back legs then jumping over the two cats. She landed in front of Heart and turned around as quickly as she could.

MothSong was shocked, a wave of confusion washing over her.

"Hearts my friend and the one who saved me!" Kite meowed taking a more relaxed stance.

MothSong narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment.

"We'll take you back to camp. But, you'll have to explain yourself on the way." MothSong meowed looking passed Kite and at Heart.