Chapter 1: Begging for sex

Before reading the funny fanfiction, read the description for understanding the names and info.

This is a story of a man named Sta- oops sorry wrong scenario.

Ghm-ghm. Chapter 1: Begging for sex.
This chapter starts with the two characters: rf, and nf. The conversation starts with "NF can we have gay sex please?"
-"No." Says NF. Then, the rf starts to cryaboutit.jpg. and replies with "Why not?"
-"No." says N with a little smile (he did a little trolling)
-"C'mon man, just please" says ratfucker in tears while the NF still answers with no.

"Why?" in tears says rf while sobbing all over the floor, but the answer is still no.
-"Come on!" once again says rf while making the :crybaby: face. The answer is still no, but with a little response: "What are you gonna do?"
Then, the rf got an brilliant idea!
He pulled the NF's pants while he was in the kitchen. (the rf is a fart smella.)

-"WOAH AYO IM NOT IN THE ROOM NOW IM IN THE KITCHEN!" In panic says NF while stopping the pants slipping out. The rf replies with "then come in the room". "No." Says NF while doing a substantial amount of trickery. Rf does not forgives that and revenges the trickery. "You are going to the gay sex room.", while NF is screaming in agony.