chapter 1

(Natasha)
"Nat hun your gonna be late cmon"my mom says "coming now"i say as I run down the stairs"mom is if okay if I eat at school I'm gonna be late if I eat here" I ask "sure hun"my mom says"bye dad,bye mom"i say as I walk out the door  I see my mom wave so do i,oh let me introduce myself I'm Natasha,Natasha romanoff I'm the daughter of Helen and Ivan romanoff yes you might have heard of me before,I'm going to this High school with my best friend maria her full name is Maria hill she already goes to this High school but she agreed on walking me through my first day.

"Hey Maria sorry I'm"i say as I check my phone"two minutes later"i say and chuckle she laughs and  comes in the passenger seat" so you ready for your first day"she asks me I'm not sure I'm ready like ready-ready  but weather I am or not I must be "ready as I'll ever be"i say and smile "Hey how about you meet my boyfriend"she asks me I wonder what  he's like "hmm sounds good can't wait to meet him"i say "has an amazing guy really "Maria says as she grabs her stuff "I'll be the judge of that" I say as I try to find a parking spot.

I  hummed in anoyyence because I couldn't find a spot but at last I did "finally"i mutter under my breath "you ready "she asks me again I nod"okay then let's go" Maria says"hey Nat I gotta go get Sam Do you mind it won't take long "Maria asks me"of course  take your time "I say as Maria walks away to go find her boyfriend I assume called by Sam,I felt a push against my back and turns around to see a boy,shiny blond hair , baby blue eyes,"watch where your going" I said a little bit angry"watch where your standing "he says "rude bit much"i said "wha-whatever"he says and walks away.

"Hey sorry it took so long"maria says as a guy appears behind her"natasha this is my boyfriend Sam,sam Natasha my best friend"maria introduces us "nice to meet you "he says "nice to meet you too Maria has told so many things about you "I say "same here Maria really is good at describing thing"he says I was confussed what did he mean.

"Haha Sam"she said giving the poor man  a death stare"c'mon guys let's go "sam says as he talks to me,Maria was rigt he is a very nice guy "so your from Russia,cool I've always wanted to go there"sam said "oh no you wouldn't want to go there it's like a hole frozen world there" I said which Sam laughed on "so anything happend while I was one"maria asked  know to when she is referring to"actually yeah,this boy bumped into me he was really rude about it too"i said Maria looked like she knows something "what did the boy look like"maria asked me" he had blond hair,and blue eyes he was muscular"i said "oh my  Steve bumped into you"maria said as if she knew the guy"steve so"i asked "Steve Rogers he's the son of the owner of this High school " Maria said as we walked into our first class great history.

(Steve)
I just got away from Sharon gosh was she something I can't even explain I was basically  speed walkig when I suddenly bumped into someone,she turned around and looks at me woe.was all I could think off  she was pure beauty I swear to god she has Scarlett red hair,beautifull green eyes,lips a light pink I don't think I've seen her before she must be new but of course I had to ruin the moment"watch where your going"she says  a little bit angry "watch where your standing"i say damit  Steve "rude bit mutch"she says wow her voice was so smooth  "wha-whatever"was all I could say before I walked off

"Ms Jones is there  a new girl here "I ask her "why do you want to know "she asks me "i just do okay "I reply  impatiently "what it's none of your business plus you can't do anything to make me say ok"she says "actually I can want me to call my dad or not  "i ask her which worked because she awnserd "fine yes there is "she replies "does she have  ginger/red hair  and green eyes "I ask Jones "yes she does"i quikly ask her to math my schedule to hers so I'm in every class as her and my seating partner is she so she does.

Once I knew it the hell rang I went to class history was first,and there she was entering the class

(Natasha)
I enter the class to see the teacher waving at me and signalling me to come to her so I did "hi miss"i say "hello there may I know your name " she asks me she seems nice"of course miss it's Natasha "I say"okay Natasha please go take a seat next to rogers over there in the back"she says I nod,oh great it's him  luckily Maria and Sam were right across from us so I had no problem of course as for him.

"Hi there "he says "oh it's you"i say as I take a seat next to him he looks at me an smiles "look I'm sorry for what happend this morning I really am it's just I just got away from some crazy girl and with really pay attention to where i was going  so I was hoping we could be friends"he asks me he does really seem sorry tho"of course and I'm sorry too I reacted that way you just didn't see where you were going so It wasn't a big deal to make it "I say he smiles again  at me while Maria.

Maria was giving me looks that said 'looks who's sitting next to you dude' or 'hmm'looks I love her to death since she's my best friend but yet again  it's Maria so why wouldn't she do it.