chapter 2

(Steve)
I can't focus on anything  right  now because of  this beauty next to me she's paying real close attention to the teacher while I sneak and grab her hand and intertwine our fingers,she looks at me and I give her the puppy eyes she nods,meanwhile Sam and Maria over there giving us the wide eyes while Sam mouths "you just met her"he mouths to me"i know just let me be "I mouth back to him,after a few minutes history class was over now we were off to English class but I didn't want to let go of her hand so we just walked hand in hand everybody gave us the wide eyes just like Sam and Maria,we all walked into English class together and sat down at the tables

Me and Natasha sat together and Sam and Maria sat together,natasha squeezed my hand which only made me blush because I  now I know she doesnt wanna let go either,I smile to myself at her cuteness"ouch "she says I  look quikly at her noticing she's looking at her other hand "what happend"i ask her "my hand cut,I don't know how it happend I didn't even do anything"she says as she blows on it ,luckily there wasn't many students in the class already only like three or four and us four "aw lemme see"i say as I take her hand,I wonder to myself how that even happend I mean I watched and she didn't do anything next thing I know she got a cut"lets get a bandaid it looks deep"i say as I grab my bah,I always have bandaids in there.

"There all beter see "I say she looks at me like a sad puppy"it burns tho"she says "litsen love it might burn at first bt it'll get better I promise "I say and kiss her hand where the cut was "okay"she says in a baby voice.

(Natasha)
Gosh dud he just call me...love no way in freaking hell did he say that...i think he did gosh he's so cute he cares about me,after English class we were on our way to the cafeteria when Steve said "Hey let's go someplace els to eat "he says "why's ask him because I'm clearly confussed"i don't like the food here it's not that good"he says  as he intertwined our hands "hmm  surly it's not that bad c'mon let's go"i say as I drag him there"okay"he whines, we walked into the cafeteria hsnd in hand I orderd my food but noticed he only got a water "here"i say as I take some fries and stuff it in his mouth "There how does it taste" I say as I see him finish chewing "good"he says and smiles "dude what you doing here" a guy with brown hair says "nothing "Steve replies to the guy when a bunch of other people started coming to our table "Guys this is Natasha my best friend ,natasha these are my friends"maria says " nice to meet you all" I say as I take a look around to the people who were here "I'm Wanda,the blond is Carol,strawberry is pepper "a ginger haired girl says.

"I'm James Bucky barness,that's Tony stark ,over there is Thor odinson,guy with glasses is Bruce banner and the one your sitting next to is Steve"i long haired boy said "great"i say as I notice steves still holding my hand under the table,over the lunch period  i really got to know  everybody here they were all super nice but the one who really had my attention was Steve,soon the hell rang and we had to go to  our classes,luckily  only two classes left the day went by pretty fast when it was time to go home I looked at everybody and we all bid our goodbyes but only  one stayed.

And that was Steve "I dont want you to go" Steve says as he pouts "aww hey I'll be back tomorrow"i say as I hug him "okay then bye bye"he says in a sad tone "bye Stevie"i say and leave to to meet up with Maria in the parking lot.