Chapter 2

Why is my hair wet? Wait... Why is my whole bed wet?

"hahahaha look at her!"

"she looks like a wet poodle.."

"guys she's going to be sooo mad!"

I jolted up in bed. Looking around I saw the shocked, and slightly terrified faces of five boys. And as I looked at each of them I spotted a bucket in Louis hand. Shits about to go down!

"What the hell?? Did you literally just dump water on my head??" I screamed at louis. He looked at me like I was insane and bolted out the door. I lept out of bed and dashed out to get Louis. Now I'm not the most poised person in the world, so when I got to the flight of stairs, of course, I fell. Bracing my self for impact I put my arms out and closed my eyes only to feel the worm skin of Harry's chest. Great. Harry had to be the one to catch me didn't he.

"careful there love, Louis would have a fit if anything happened to you! Of course I would be pretty upset to..."

Whooo keep it cool Juliette... Just look cute and say something intelligent.

"well I'd be pretty sad to if something bad happened.... To you I mean... Not if something bad happened to me... I mean.. Never mind." Wow. That was all I got? Good lord I'm so embarrassing.

After recovering from my little incident I ran into the kitchen to find Louis sitting at the bar eating MY ice cream. I ran up and stole the tub from him and started eating, while silently sliding an ice cube down Louis pants... All the boys walked/stumbled down the stairs into the kitchen. They have been on a break for a couple of weeks now but it's time for them to start recording. I'm kinda bummed out that I have to stay in a boring recording studio all day long but they have all been talking about this cute new assistant named zach that I will love. He's going to have to try pretty hard to top Harry but I suppose I'll give him a shot...

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

One heck of a long car ride later were at the recording studio. As we walk in we greet all the usual boring people but I don't see any cute new assistants.... After the boys are done messing around they are in the studio singing. It's actually amazing how well all of their voices harmonize together and make such a perfect sound, but Harry's voice is by far the best! It's hard to explain why I love Harry's voice so much, and frankly, I don't even know. It's just so deep and raspy and warm and gorgeous and perfect and uggghhhh! It's amazing let's just leave it at that.

Suddenly after my rant to myself about Harry's voice I notice a dark silhouette in the door way. The figure stepped out into the light with a warm glowing smile.

"hi there, I'm Zack! And you are?" The boy is gorgeous, with model like features. Beach blonde hair, light skin, blue eyes, and a killer smile. He was wearing a very expensive looking leather jacket and extremely tight jeans (not that I minded) I suddenly snapped out of my trance and realized I needed to say something so I don't look like a freak.

"Hi Zack I'm Juliette! Are you the new assistant by any chance? The boys told me there would be one." that was a fairly good reply, that deserved the mental pat on the back I gave myself. He then explained that yes, he was the new assistant and looked forward to spending time with me and the boys. There was something about this guy, and I couldn't quite out my finger on what it was, but I knew I liked it. Maybe he does stand a chance against Harry, but.... Harry is perfect... But so is Zack...