Chapter 4

It's Friday, the day of my big date. I am literally so excited right now, I think I might be going slightly crazy....

"wear the red one, it's screams sexy!"

"no wear the black one, it's elegant, yet gorgeous."

"guys I'm hungry..."

I was having no luck picking out an outfit for tonight, and having five teenage boys trying to help me isnt really the best idea. I was getting super frustrated when Liam spoke up

"it really doesn't matter what you wear juju, he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you anyways!"

"thanks li," I said. I guess he was right, if zack really likes me it doesn't matter how I look. But just incase I'll wear the little red dress...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding dong* zacks here, I'm starting to freak out...

All the boys came rushing to tell me good bye, and give zack a few words of wisdom, like "keeps your eyes north of the equator." and "we understand that her butt looks nice but let's try to focus on her face."

I was beyond embarrassed....

Looking around I saw all the boys smiling like I was their daughter, going in her first date. Accept for Harry, he had a death glare aimed right at zack and It was a little scary.

"okay we'll I think we should leave now, don't you zack?" I asked, trying to get zack away from Harry. He nodded in agreement and we quickly left the house. When we got into the car zack started staring at me.

"what?" I asked "is there something wrong with my hair???" he laughed and shook his head.

"no you just look gorgeous tonight." he whispered. I could feel a blush creeping onto my cheek. I could tell tonight was going to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After driving up a long winding rode we finally came to a stop. We got out of the car and zack lead me down a little path.

"where here." he said. I looked around and was amazed. There were beautiful willow trees making a circle around us, but leaving an opening where you could see the sun setting over the lake below us. The view was breath taking.

"how did you know this place was here?" I asked. He shrugged and a little smile flashed upon his face.

"when I was younger, I always dreamed of living in the wild, being king of the forest. I would run away and come here and pretend like I lived here. It's always been where I have come to have peace. Your the very first person I have ever shown."

I smiled in awe at zack. Could anyone be more perfect than him? Oh right, Harry freaking styles...

After eating a little picnic and talking about out life, we found ourselfs laying on our back staring at the stars. This moments was truly picture perfect. I looked over and saw zack gazing at me.

"ya know, your actually the prettiest girl I have ever met, and I'm not saying that just because. I'm being honest. Your gorgeous!"

I giggled. I've never had a guy tell me that, I mean aside from the boys but they really don't count. I sighed "This is the cutest thing a guy has ever done for me zack."

He looked confused. "really? But you seem like the kind of girl that every guy would be after."

I scoffed and shook my head. "that's not it at all. No guys like me..."

He took a deep breath. "Well I do. I like you a lot. Your pretty and funny and perfect. You are perfect for me." I think I just died. Oh my god.

"aww zack your so sweet! I think your perfect to!" this night is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After zack dropped me off I figured all the boys were asleep. I kept into the house and laid my stuff down. Suddenly was tackled by 5 heavy bodies.

"guys guys watch the dress!" I yelled. They all jumped off and began pestering me with questions about the date. Harry looked weary and aggravated. Is he jealous? I mean, maybe he does like me...

"Awwwww MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP!" Louis screeched in my ear, giving me a giant bear hug. I swear Harry growled.

"Yea well I'm going to sleep ill see yall in the morning. Love you" I blew all the boys a kiss as I turned and walked out of the living room.

Finally in the privacy of my room I took a shower and laid in bed contemplating my boy drama. Zack is amazing, but I think Harry might like me... What do I do?

Authors note~

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this story because it is a PAIN in the butt to write.... But whatevs it beats doing homework! What do you think is going on with Harry? Is zack the perfect guy for Juliette? Hmmmm......